[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Boys in Blue behaving badly

Ditkaless Wonders

Just thought it might stir debate or draw comment, that's all.

Link to Washington Post.

I was being a bit facetious, but I don't find the story particularly surprising. Alcoholism is common with the police and they often take liberties with the rules of the road. Glad they didn't kill anyone and I hope they get canned.

What a couple of dipsh!ts !!! I am of the opinion that LEOs should be subject to tougher penalties than non-LEOs. It makes all of us less credible every time something like this happens. :tup::wacko:

firemen too, they all keep that badge handy, ever been accused of screwing a cops wife, that's a real friggin riot

I had a buddy that was fooling with a cops wife. The poor sob couldn't turn around without getting a ticket and he was arrested for dui once with a .02 limit because in the cops judgement he was impaired. It was a snap to take care of but to avoid staying in jail over the weekend he still had to pay some $500 to a bail bondsman and the car was impounded, another $75 or so. He had a buddy that was a lawyer that was pizzed about the situation so he got the charges dropped for free. He wouldn't fool with her again after that.