[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Buffalo WR's

fogbowl

What did BUF get for Lee Evans? Who is opposite of Stevie?

scared me for a second ,, All I read was Lee Evans gone and I just grabbed him in a draft this morning

of course not that I would be that broke up over losing a WR I only grabbed as a bye week flyer but still

They brought in Brad smith for a lot of money...I could possibly see him, maybe not the No. 2, but he could easily be the slot.

he's terrible and a gimmick.

I hope its Easly as well but....

Donald Jones (concussion) was immediately installed with the starters upon his first practice back Monday.

The Bills first said that Jones just had a head injury, but the receiver confirmed that he was knocked out cold on an illegal hit from Broncos S Rahim Moore in the second preseason game. It's the second concussion of Jones' career, the first one coming last season against the Patriots. Jones will likely end up in some kind of timeshare with Marcus Easley at No. 2 receiver, meaning we can do better for fliers in standard-sized leagues.

Related: Marcus Easley

Source: BuffaloBills.com