[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kenny Britt

Capt. Stanky

He's playing out of his mind right now. Glad I got him on 2 of my 3 money leagues. He reminds me of TO on the field. If he can stay out of trouble I see no reason not to expect WR1 numbers. Last week I was looking trade him. He's making it harder and harder.

That's not the only reason, and not even the primary reason not to expect WR1 numbers from him all season. When, not if, Hasselbeck gets injured, it'll be a rookie QB at the helm in Locker. There is no experienced vet like Kerry Collins as backup this year. And don't discredit me as a Hasselbeck hater. I'm a Seahawk homer and love the guy. I was sad to see him go. He just can't stay healthy for a whole season anymore. However, for now, I couldn't be more impressed with Britt, Hasselbeck, and the Titans offensive line.

Edited by Tripleshot

That's not the only reason, and not even the primary reason not to expect WR1 numbers from him all season. When, not if, Hasselbeck gets injured, it'll be a rookie QB at the helm in Locker. There is no experienced vet like Kerry Collins as backup this year. And don't discredit me as a Hasselbeck hater. I'm a Seahawk homer and love the guy. I was sad to see him go. He just can't stay healthy for a whole season anymore. However, for now, I couldn't be more impressed with Britt, Hasselbeck, and the Titans offensive line.

You bring up valid concerns. I'll add Britt's own injury history and the knucklehead factor. Could be a good time to sell high on him. :wacko:

Locker looked pretty good in preseason. not sure there'd be much of a dropoff. look at newton and dalton throwing for 300 yards +

Locker looked pretty good in preseason. not sure there'd be much of a dropoff. look at newton and dalton throwing for 300 yards +

Newton and Dalton looked better than Locker in college. They've been the number one QB for each of their teams since training camp and have been prepared to start from the get go. Not saying Locker won't be good in time, he will, he's just not as NFL ready as either of those two.

Newton and Dalton looked better than Locker in college. They've been the number one QB for each of their teams since training camp and have been prepared to start from the get go. Not saying Locker won't be good in time, he will, he's just not as NFL ready as either of those two.

The only reason Newton is considered NFL ready is what he did the first two weeks of the season. He had fewer college reps than any QB entering the NFL in recent memory and was widely considered the rawest QB in the draft. Hindsight is 20/20 after the dude lights it up.

I am glad I drafted him in Juine in my 1st draft on Red vs Blue show in a 14 team league 6th round and then the announcers blasted me on the pick saying how terrible it was so I then went on to avoid him in the other 26 drafts taking players like Collie and Manningham over him and in fact passing on trading for him in a dynasty league.

Got to love people who are "experts" and know it all.

The only reason Newton is considered NFL ready is what he did the first two weeks of the season. He had fewer college reps than any QB entering the NFL in recent memory and was widely considered the rawest QB in the draft. Hindsight is 20/20 after the dude lights it up.

Whether Newton was considered NFL ready or not, there wasn't anyone else to start in his place. I didn't claim Newton would light it up. My comment was stating that Locker isn't ready yet, and still isn't even if Newton and Dalton threw for 300+ yards. The Titans signed Hasselbeck for a reason, and it wasn't to be Locker's backup.

Edited by Tripleshot