[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RBBC, Byes, and subterfuge..

RussMan

RBBC, injuries, bye weeks, injury status subterfuge....I longing for the good old days when you had your starters, they got the ball, and you didn't have to think about it so much. Go with the highers scoring team, best matchups, and guys that makes the most of what touches they get.

my lineup looks like a dart throwing mess...

Rolling with Sproles, Ingram, Ridley. Benched Mendy, Blount.

I need to put together a package deal or have either Ingram or Ridley start dilivering like a starting RB.

Yeah, why Blount? He delivers if they feed him touches. I felt Tampa tried to throw too much last week. I think they tried to use an "inferior team" to get Freeman et al on track and it almost cost them big. My hunch is they get back to the physical running style and compliment with the pass. SF's defense is waaay better and slinging around inaccurately would not be too smart.

Coach says Ward and Tate both looked good in practice today and will decide at gametime which one to activate.... LOL.

As for Blount - I dont like his matchup vs SF, #4 vs run and very physical. Probably wrong but they have shut every RB down - both in yds and out of the endzone.

Edited by RussMan

Yeah, why Blount? He delivers if they feed him touches. I felt Tampa tried to throw too much last week. I think they tried to use an "inferior team" to get Freeman et al on track and it almost cost them big. My hunch is they get back to the physical running style and compliment with the pass. SF's defense is waaay better and slinging around inaccurately would not be too smart.

<3 bowman is really doing great this yr in idp> patrick willis

From JumboTron this week: --49ers NT Isaac Sopoaga has a staph infection and will probably miss Week 5 against Tampa Bay. Sopoaga is called the “Ice Man” because he stops running backs cold.

I just checked the local rag, looks like Sopoaga is indeed OUT FWIW