[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Movie Date

nuke'em ttg

Quite a few good ones out right now.

Backdoor Creampies - Cindy, a little girl with big ambitions, decides to open a bakery in her parents kitchen - selling pies to children who come to her backyard. Cindy learns that running a business isn't all fun and games in this hilarious tale of entrepreneurship.

Big Black Threesome - Barry, Billy and Bernie are three lovable black bears who have zany adventures during their quest for honey.

Finally 18 and Legal - A coming of age story about a young girl who becomes an independent woman.

Mattress Slaves 3 - Part 3 of the shocking documentary about slave labor in the mattress industry of third world countries. (Acceptable for kids, and in my opinion, a necessity to educate them on some real world issues. I never bought a foreign mattress again after this eye-opener.)

Wet Squirters 5 - The Squirters gang is back again in this heartwarming tale about a group of whales who try to find their long lost father in a vast ocean of wet sea critters.

Send the kids to the grand parents, babysitter, whatever.

Have a great dinner out, and come home, watch a DVD, and do the nasty in your own bed, or get a cheap sleazy hotel watch a movie (check for bed bugs) and do the nasty, or get a nice hotel and watch a DVD/movie and do the nasty.

Just get the kids away from the house, and enjoy. :wacko: That opens a lot of options.

Send the kids to the grand parents, babysitter, whatever.

Have a great dinner out, and come home, watch a DVD, and do the nasty in your own bed, or get a cheap sleazy hotel watch a movie (check for bed bugs) and do the nasty, or get a nice hotel and watch a DVD/movie and do the nasty.

Just get the kids away from the house, and enjoy. :tup: That opens a lot of options.

aint got no dvd player :wacko:

take the $30 you would have spent on movie tickets, popcorn, and sodas to Wal-Mart and buy yourself one.

:wacko: although this is the correct call, she wants ta go to a movie, and i will give the queen what she wants.

Been informed that the movie is "Courageous" :tup:

:wacko: although this is the correct call, she wants ta go to a movie, and i will give the queen what she wants.

Been informed that the movie is "Courageous" :tup:

Haven't seen it myself, but we went to see 50/50 a couple of weeks ago & everyone told us we should have gone to Courageous.

ok, i need a favor, can you,slayer,gutbasher and tbimm come up and jump out a cake :wacko:

Sorry, I don't get nekkid that close to other dudes. Now if she wants a private showing that's another story. I'll bring my good tip thong.

Edited by rajncajn