[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need your support for a charity that is very near and dear to me

Big Country

Huddlers -

I don't do this often, but I sure could use your support. My mother in law is a breast cancer survivor, so this cause is very close to home. One local organization that we have been very involved in is Breast Cancer Angels. They try to work with the more terminal cases, providing what assistance they can. They are a smaller organization so don't have the same reqources as some of the other groups out there. We usually "adopt" 3-4 families each year around Christmas time and make sure that the children who are close to losing their mother, and many of whom literally are living in poverty, can have some comfort around the holidays. We'll provide meals and make sure the children get some nice Christmas presents. Whatever we can do to help.

I write all of this because they are one of many charities that are involved in a "competition" where they can win $25,000 for their organization. It was talked about on the Ellen talk show. All I ask is that as many of you as possible take 2 minutes from your day and go to www.pinkwell.org , register to vote and give your votes to Breast Cancer Angels. You can give up to 10 votes a day (and can put in all 10 votes at the same time). They are (at least when I logged in) the #22 charity on the list. I believe the list is alphabetic.

For more information on the charity, please check out Breast Cancer Angels

A big thank you in advance to any of you that take the time to do this.

Edited by Big Country