[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Best and Worst Candy to get while Trick or Treating?

Atlanta Cracker

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe we had black and white ong after color arrived. Aftger all I was born into extreme poverty. In fact I was born a poor black child.

Your family has been looking for you, Navin.

I like when kids do the right thing in this situation and just take one of 2. My wife leaves a bowl out once she leaves the house with the kids for the day

Unrelated side note: Is this day torture for anyone else aside from us because our dogs go insane every time the bell rings ? I love Halloween and so does my family but that is the one thing that drives us crazy

I train my dogs and other dogs to spin around and run away from the door when the door bell rings. I had a client who actually left her home with her dog on Halloween because he drove her crazy on Halloween. She sent me a pic this Halloween. He was staring at his bone on the dining room table hoping the door bell would ring. When it rang, he didn't go to the door, he ran to his bed where he got to chew his bone. Kids left, bone goes away and he stares at it on the table until the door bell rings again. Ding dong, his conditioned response is to run to his bed. It is very easy to train.

My dogs are beyond needing a bone now, they just occassionally get an oyster cracker :wacko: