[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bradfords status for this Sunday

djk80

He is listed as doubtful. I read JUMbotron`s article and agree he would be a good pickup if he plays

I have newton sitting. Looking to go for Bradford but if he can`t don`t even know who else I could sub in. I have Dalton starting right now in lieu of Bradford

Anyone have any news I am just hearing game time decision

He is listed as doubtful. I read JUMbotron`s article and agree he would be a good pickup if he plays

I have newton sitting. Looking to go for Bradford but if he can`t don`t even know who else I could sub in. I have Dalton starting right now in lieu of Bradford

Anyone have any news I am just hearing game time decision

Well is he doubtful or questionable? Hugh difference

he is QUESTIONABLE on the official injury report

Since Bradford's start is a late game, I assume we won't know if he starts or sits before the early games start? My backup of a backup starts an early game so I guess sitting Bradford is necessary.

late game inactives usually start being announced around 2:30ish ET

CBS reporting Bradford is on the field for warm-ups, and the reports on NFL Today from the field are that he looks good and is moving well. While nothing official, they are speculating that unless he suffers a setback in the next few hours, he'll start.

Sam Bradford, QB STL

News: Rams QB Sam Bradford (ankle) looks good to start the Week 9 game at Arizona on Sunday. Bradford was seen on the practice field prior to the game and the early indications are that he'll start against the Cardinals, as reported by NFL Today. Bradford was limited in practice Friday, but did enough reps in team drills to appease coaches and give him a chance to suit up for the Sunday game. If Bradford gets set back before the game and cannot go, A.J. Feeley would make a third straight start.