[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

POTUS

tosberg34

Weird. It's all quiet. Every time Bush stuck his foot in his mouth the usual suspects were posting within seconds after it happening. Eerily silent now.

:wacko:

Too be honest, it didn't really sound like Obama did anything too bad here. Sarkozy seems to be acting like a dick, but I didn't read anything that really implicates Obama in his reaction to the situation.

Too be honest, it didn't really sound like Obama did anything too bad here. Sarkozy seems to be acting like a dick, but I didn't read anything that really implicates Obama in his reaction to the situation.

+1

I also didnt know that the President was supposed to personally like all the leaders of the world. :wacko: The US is backing Isreal in everything they are doing, and Isreal is using that an excuse to do whatever the hell they want. I can see how that would be a pain in the ass for any US president to deal with.

The childlike cheezehead needs to leave the gotcha threads to other Huddlers.

Go back to your mom's basement and continue spanking your monkey over liberal talking points. You're lefty hate and stupidity are not welcome here or anywhere.

Nitpicking and name calling. Why did I even try to read those posts when he's on ignore. :wacko:

Did you actually read any of buttwhacked's posts? Didn't think so. Calling others out for name-calling while ignoring like-minded individuals for doing the same is kind of...y'know...hypocritical.

Edited by tosberg34

+1

I also didnt know that the President was supposed to personally like all the leaders of the world. :wacko: The US is backing Isreal in everything they are doing, and Isreal is using that an excuse to do whatever the hell they want. I can see how that would be a pain in the ass for any US president to deal with.

Exactly, what's Israel going to do? Refuse to allow us to constantly have their back?

You're saying that with religious bias. I forgive you. But we gotta protect Israel at all costs or Revelations will start.

You honestly don't see any non-religious interest in supporting a U.S. friendly government in that region?

You honestly don't see any non-religious interest in supporting a U.S. friendly government in that region?

Savage, you know this, but "Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". There is also the less well known "Never wrestle with a pig. You both get dirty, but the pig likes it". :wacko:

Savage, you know this, but "Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". There is also the less well known "Never wrestle with a pig. You both get dirty, but the pig likes it". :wacko:

Sage advice, WV. :tup:

But we gotta protect Israel at all costs or Revelations will start.

your understanding of some current Christian theology is incorrect

There are some christians (mostly fundamentalists) who want to protect Israel so that the Apocalypse WILL start. (But I am pretty certain that Savage is not one of these people and I'll note that this theology is a bunch of nonsense.)

the assumption that you are making is that Israel is "U.S. friendly" or is at least more U.S. friendly than other nations in the middle-east would be if the US stopped supporting Israel and started supporting them.

(I'm not necessarily saying you are wrong, but I think it is important to clearly identify the assumption you are making)

My issues are:

1) We support U.S. "friendly" governments on both sides in that region, seems to me that we could get the same results by not giving military support to anybody in that region, and it would be cheaper.

2) I am not sure that anyone in that region is really a FRIEND of the U.S.

3) It really pissed me off that God put our oil, under their Fing Sand.