[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Scumbags

nuke'em ttg

People that hit yer car when yer parked and drive off :tup: man i'm f'n pissed, ya play by lifes rules then some coughsuffer ruins it without a care in the world ... f'n people :wacko:

That happened to my wife once. Thank God a good samaritan got the plate # and make of car.

Cops came, looked up the owner, and actually beat her to her house. Of course she denied it but quickly admitted it after the cops showed her the damage to her car.

We sent the good samaritan a gift cert. from Marshall Fields.

Sometimes there is justice. :lol:

I accidentally backed into another car in a parking lot a few years ago. :wacko: It looked like I had scratched up the bumper of the other car pretty good. I left a note with my information on it. The guy whose car I bumped called me and sounded shocked that I would actually leave my information for him. He said that $50 should be enough to fix the scratch. I sent him $75.

On the other hand, I once read somewhere of a situation in which a person came out to see that his car had been hit by somebody. Stuck under his windshield wipers was a note that he unfolded to read the following: "I bumped into your car. There are people watching me right now and they think I am leaving you my name, phone number, and insurance information. I am not."

Edited by wiegie

I accidentally backed into another car in a parking lot a few years ago. :wacko: It looked like I had scratched up the bumper of the other car pretty good. I left a note with my information on it. The guy whose car I bumped called me and sounded shocked that I would actually leave my information for him. He said that $50 should be enough to fix the scratch. I sent him $75.

On the other hand, I once read somewhere of a situation in which a person came out to see that his car had been hit by somebody. Stuck under his windshield wipers was a note that he unfolded to read the following: "I bumped into your car. There are people watching me right now and they think I am leaving you my name, phone number, and insurance information. I am not."

If Aholes put as much effort and thinking into doing good things in life this country would be very different.

:wacko:

I really hate people to a degree that is unhealthy.

I saw 2 cars get into a small fender bender last week. The car that (by my view of what happened) WASN'T at fault took the hell off, fled the scene. It was on the Boulevard on a Saturday night, so I'm assuming the guy was drunk and didn't want the risk of taking a breath test. The other driver got his plate info as he was speeding away.