[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kevin Smith

Square

A lot said the same thing about McCoy this week and got burned. It's a chance but I'm taking it if he plays.

Kevin Smith is no Lesean McCoy.

To me, the Lions will get down early and need to pass like crazy to keep up. That doesnt benefit Smith or Morris, IMO. Too risky for me . . .

A lot said the same thing about McCoy this week and got burned. It's a chance but I'm taking it if he plays.

This...as a fresh burn victim I agree. If Kevin Smith cannot go tonight I will be forced to put in Frenchie.

KO'd

:wacko: Smith is a GREAT play in PPR leuges

Ehhh, you are basing this off of one week's worth of performance?

And he has a bad ankle to top it off?

That'll win you some championships as much as hugging Stewart's nuts :tup:

Kevin Smith is no Lesean McCoy.

To me, the Lions will get down early and need to pass like crazy to keep up. That doesnt benefit Smith or Morris, IMO. Too risky for me . . .

They seem to like throwing him the ball. He had 3 catches in the first quarter against GB. If he can stay in the game I think he has value no matter the score.

That'll win you some championships as much as hugging Stewart's nuts :wacko:

It's actually based on 5 Qs, right? He was tearing it up on T-Giving before getting hurt (57 yards in ths first Q?). It's also based on who the guy is - when healthy, we all know he's a solid player who is very involved in the passing game. His issue has always been major injuries. Before the ankle tweak, he looked damn healthy - assuming that he suits up (recall this guy is playing for a contract and his future in football in general), I have no reservations about him.

For what it's worth, I'm playing him over Benson.

I really don't think any prudent person would trust him leading into fantasy playoffs at this point. I own him, like the guy, have high hopes, but he can't be relied upon.

EDIT: from http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpag...2395&spln=1

Kevin Smith has confirmed he aggravated his "high" ankle sprain in Sunday's loss to the Saints.

We have "high" in quotation marks because it's still uncertain if that's what Smith has actually been dealing with, or if the Lions are just playing fast and loose with injury terminology. Typically, a player would not be active just 10 days after suffering a high-ankle sprain. Smith also confirmed he was playing hurt even before leaving tonight's game, saying he couldn't cut. That was apparent to the naked eye even though he managed to rack up 80 yards on only 12 touches. His status will be updated at coach Jim Schwartz's Monday press conference. Dec. 5 - 1:33 am et

Edited by jdub!

That'll win you some championships as much as hugging Stewart's nuts :wacko:

34yds/TD = 9

6receptions/46yds = 10

19 points for a flex? I'll take it.

Meh, he ended up getting me more points than Ingram. Hope he can get and stay healthy. Smith seems like a good kid and it sucks for a talented runner to possibly be done at 24 just because his body keeps failing him.