[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

All you need to know about Jersey

Duchess Jack

I'm from Springsteen country, though there are some working class communities there, there are so many rich towns in that area its not even funny.Now i'm in Middle Class raritan valley commuters - about right - more upper-middle class than anything else

Edited by Croe

:wacko: I am in "well to do conservatives". Its funny, my town is a middle class town with middle class people but we border some very wealthy towns. I always say our town is the servants quarters :tup:

My wife was born and raised in the Cherry Hill area. Now my in laws live in "Working Class People and Beach Houses" (MIL in Pt Pleasant) and in "Canadians and Philly Trash" (FIL in Cape May).

Have to admit, they both live in nice areas, have lots of beer, and I never mind going to visit! :wacko:

Edited by CowboysDiehard

"Gloucester City" on the edge of 'Worse then Detroit" :wacko:

That's where my wife's dad lived and was a school administrator for many years before moving to Cape May. Been there many times and can tell you that where he lived was OK, but you sure didn't want to wander too far north...