[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I Made A Bad Decision

Footballjoe

What, the whole thing? All the way to the street? :tup:

How far down was it?

I am to embarassed to say. But the number is somewhere in the middle of 19 and 21. :wacko: Roots where everywhere and at the street it was over 3 feet deep. Still don't think it should have taken as long as it did. Started at 9 am and completely finished (including cover it back up) at 6 pm. Took an hour lunch break.Can't do it like I use too (at least I think I could do it faster before). :lol:

I am to embarassed to say. But the number is somewhere in the middle of 19 and 21. :tup: Roots where everywhere and at the street it was over 3 feet deep. Still don't think it should have taken as long as it did. Started at 9 am and completely finished (including cover it back up) at 6 pm. Took an hour lunch break.Can't do it like I use too (at least I think I could do it faster before). :lol:

Last one I did was ~4 ft. through a parking lot for about 200 ft then nose dived to 9 ft in the street.

580 superM with air conditioning :wacko:

My son and I replaced a sewer line today. We hand dug it. I am old and tired. Never again without a backhoe. Enough said! :tup:

very impressive

when digging did you ever find whatever it was living under your porch ( believe it was your porch or deck from years back ) ? :wacko:

very impressive

when digging did you ever find whatever it was living under your porch ( believe it was your porch or deck from years back ) ? :wacko:

The sewer replacement was someone elses house. A paying job. About 3 years ago opossum were getting under my house. They are long gone. I found a small hole under the main duct to my outside Gas Pack Heater / AC Unit.

I am putting up barbed wire fence today. Need 9 3' holes dug to set corner/brace posts. Then 3 dozen t-posts driven and finally about a half mile worth of wire hung. I'll get back to you tomorrow about whether I have made a bad decision.

And that's good advice about not chewing your fingernails, lol.