[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Midwest weather forcast

nuke'em ttg

In Minnesota it is snowing today. We will probably see about 1 inch on the ground when its over then warm up again and melt it all. First snow since late November.

I remeber growing up in Fargo, you'd have snow on the ground that wouldn't melt until spring by Halloween. :wacko:

It's about 60 here already on its way to 73.

Yea, the town didn't look like much, but BVU is an expensive little college up there on the lake. I was commissioning the lighting automation system on a dorm building up there. I'm in Omaha the majority of the time, but every now and then I get shipped to BFE Iowa.

Storm Lake is part of my territory also. Only been through there once though. A liitle small for us to put a store there - for now anyway.

We are getting some decent snow accumulation (~ 6inches over the weekend) in lowlands of Western WA, but inland is getting very much (which is bassakwards).

It's good to see that they were right on the forecast for someplace in Western WA because we have zilch here in Bremerton and environs.

Had some snow on the ground for about 14 seconds yesterday morning. After that.....nada.

Where did winter in the GNW go and will it ever come back?

It's good to see that they were right on the forecast for someplace in Western WA because we have zilch here in Bremerton and environs.

Had some snow on the ground for about 14 seconds yesterday morning. After that.....nada.

Where did winter in the GNW go and will it ever come back?

We reside on a hilltop a few hundred feet higher than the surrounding valley. We often get dumped on when the valley doesn't get squat.

Our Huddlers who were very out spoken about global warming being a bunch of hogwash when we were having record snow and cold last winter, are very quiet this year :wacko:

I haven't heard any Huddlers who believe global warning is real, using this winter as a platform to state their beliefs--just saying.

I'm all in favor of global warming. Especially in the winter.