[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Doghouse Thread

whomper

I was thinking about the Romance thread yesterday and advice that was given and I thought to myself hmmm :wacko: Maybe we can have a thread that we can bump whenever we are in the doghouse with the wife/SO/Husband. We can state the issue and get the opinions and insights of the huddle masses. I think it could be a valuable thread as well as an opportunity to mercillesly bust balls. What do you think ?

I'm actually in the penthouse for awhile. Send the wife to New Jersey for the weekend to visit her good friend from college. I have all three kids all weekend. :wacko:

I figure I'm good for a good 12 months with that one.

ah that will be good for about 3 weeks and then she will forget

Well, I didn't use enough ether last night and the wife woke up right in the middle of me putting the first leg tie-down on. She started screaming like crazy, yelling obscenities at me... I probably shouldn't have had that clown mask on.

Well, I didn't use enough ether last night and the wife woke up right in the middle of me putting the first leg tie-down on. She started screaming like crazy, yelling obscenities at me... I probably shouldn't have had that clown mask on.

sounds about right ...

I thought you wore a gorilla suit?

Well I'll be putting this to good use here soon. Tomorrow is the wife's B-day and the present she wanted takes a couple weeks to order and come in. I forgot all about it :wacko:

:tup: :brohug: You're fooked

Edited by whomper