[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brandon Jacobs

CrimsonGhost

I love Brandon Jacobs. He is a career underachiever who has an overinflated sense of his own worth. He runs softer than Darren Sproles at twice his size. (Too bad he does not have Sproles speed, moves, or hands either) Add to that his emotional control problems and his big mouth and you have a killer combination.

I love Brandon Jacobs. He is a career underachiever who has an overinflated sense of his own worth. He runs softer than Darren Sproles at twice his size. (Too bad he does not have Sproles speed, moves, or hands either) Add to that his emotional control problems and his big mouth and you have a killer combination.

Pretty much this.

Who gives a chit what Brandon freak'n Jacobs has to say. Really.

Better yet is that some people care about what Jacobs said about what another player's wife said.

I blame the demise of the soap opera.

There were a couple years where I loved watching him run over defenders but he's proven to be a liability with his mouth and general on-field demeanor. I'm ready for them to jettison this turd and let's see if Ware and Scott can step up.

So the O/U of when you can be a complete Megan Foxbag and call an opponents wife out in the media is, what, 4.5 ypc and 2 1000 yd seasons? Got it.

Thanks for entirely missing 2 points in the same response. I had you played for the daily double. Winner!

First off, Jacobs doesn't need to do anything in order to "earn the right" to respond to Giselle's mindlessness with his own mindlessness. Many here are making comments about her and his comments and if I'm not mistaken haven't played one GD down of football beyond high school.

Your other whiff is that the stats I posted were not as a measuring stick of Jacobs' "right" to comment, but rather were in response to the incorrect statement that Jacobs has put up awful stats. He hasn't, and at least two thirds of the RBs currently playing in the NFL would gladly trade out their career ypc and ypr for his.

Thanks for entirely missing 2 points in the same response. I had you played for the daily double. Winner!

First off, Jacobs doesn't need to do anything in order to "earn the right" to respond to Giselle's mindlessness with his own mindlessness. Many here are making comments about her and his comments and if I'm not mistaken haven't played one GD down of football beyond high school.

Your other whiff is that the stats I posted were not as a measuring stick of Jacobs' "right" to comment, but rather were in response to the incorrect statement that Jacobs has put up awful stats. He hasn't, and at least two thirds of the RBs currently playing in the NFL would gladly trade out their career ypc and ypr for his.

He's an average RB at best with an above average sized mouth and obviously no class. You don't have to strap on a jock to see that

Stats like this make me wish Jacobs would do a little less talking and a little more training.

In 2008 the Giants won the whole thing despite their QB, thanks to the defense and the run game.

This year the Giants won the whole thing despite their run game, thanks to the defense and the QB.

He's an average RB at best with an above average sized mouth and obviously no class. You don't have to strap on a jock to see that

I never claimed otherwise. Just that his stats aren't awful, as claimed in the OP. He's a solid RBBC RB when matched with a guy like Bradshaw, where he doesn't have to be a bell cow but can be used with discretion. He's given a pretty decent return in production for a expending a 4th round pick. Big mouth? Yep - he's got a hugh chip on his shoulder, no doubt.

Edited by Bronco Billy

• 1 month later...

Necroing this thread.....

To all you guys who defended this P.O.S. The Giants recognized how important he was to their team today... Oh wait they Jettisoned his ass.

Crazy, just read a story about Eli agreeing to restructure his contract to make room in the salary cap, and Jacobs was mentioned specifically.

Good move getting rid of him if he wouldn't take less money. He sure as hell isn't the same back he was 3 or 4 years ago.