[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Man on Wire

nuke'em ttg

I dug the movie, but mostly because I was completely amazed by the feat itself.

The best part of the film was the press conference footage that featured the police officers who watched the feat, and arrested the guy. The look on their faces and the astonishment in their voice was genuine and really gave a real sense of how amazing a feat it was.

I found it to be the most entertaining documentary that's come out for a long while, only surpassed by

The best part of the film was the press conference footage that featured the police officers who watched the feat, and arrested the guy. The look on their faces and the astonishment in their voice was genuine and really gave a real sense of how amazing a feat it was.

I found it to be the most entertaining documentary that's come out for a long while, only surpassed by

five gallon bucket of paint in the back of the truck was highlarius

Anybody remember much about this (1974) great documentry bout the guy that tight rope walked between the Twin Towers.....for 45 minutes :wacko:

I read the book written about him every year to my class. The Man who walked between the towers. Fun read.