[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

9/11 "mastermind" charged - Wait, what?

peepinmofo

I was always under the impression that Bin Laden was just the head of the group that committed the 9/11 attacks. That doesn't necc. make him the "mastermind" behind the attack. Hitler wasn't the mastermind behind everything Nazi Germany did. There were generals who actually planned and carried out specific attacks.

Mind you, I'm not saying one way or the other that these guys are or are not the masterminds, rather that it would make sense that someone besides Bin Laden was actually the "mastermind" behind the attack.

Edited by detlef

I was always under the impression that Bin Laden was just the head of the group that committed the 9/11 attacks. That doesn't necc. make him the "mastermind" behind the attack. Hitler wasn't the mastermind behind everything Nazi Germany did. There were generals who actually planned and carried out specific attacks.

Mind you, I'm not saying one way or the other that these guys are or are not the masterminds, rather that it would make sense that someone besides Bin Laden was actually the "mastermind" behind the attack.

Obviously. KSM has always been considered the mastermind behind 9/11. I don't see what's changed here. :shrug:

Obviously. KSM has always been considered the mastermind behind 9/11.

uh, everybody knows that the people behind the attacks were a group of oil executives and Jewish bankers brought together by George W. Bush and the Federal Reserve. :smash:

uh, everybody knows that the people behind the attacks were a group of oil executives and Jewish bankers brought together by George W. Bush and the Federal Reserve. :smash:

Whew, I can finally stop looking over my shoulder for dirty moooslims.

I should have specified thusly:

Obviously. KSM has always been considered the mastermind behind 9/11 by anyone who isn't either barking mad or ignorant. I don't see what's changed here. :shrug:

http://www.cnn.com/2012/04/04/us/khalid-9-11-charges/index.html?hpt=hp_t3 So we can FINALLY put an end to 9/11 right? Wait, I thought when we "killed bin Laden", that was the end. Wasnt he the mastermind? Anyone who believes the official story is a complete retard.

:lol::crazy:

umm, they caught this guy in like 2003. the "official story" all along has been that he was the primary operational planner. please elaborate exactly how you think his portrayed role has changed in the "official story".

No kidding: OBL ran al queries with that Egyptian as his #2 and KSM brought them the plan. That has been the story for 10+ years. But you forgot that and now it's a conspiracy.

And you wonder why the peanut gallery comes out in full force. Do you have a foil hat for that?

• Like 1

My exact words... "Anyone who believes the official story is a complete retard"

So explain to me what happened with WTC7. The official story was that a fire brought it down, no? Ive seen worse fires burn for far longer, and the structure stood perfectly fine. Say what you want, but my point is in regards to the official story - nothing more.

If you want to believe what has always been told about the buildings falling from fire, fine. I will stand by my opinion that it is complete BS.

So explain to me what happened with WTC7. The official story was that a fire brought it down, no? Ive seen worse fires burn for far longer, and the structure stood perfectly fine. Say what you want, but my point is in regards to the official story - nothing more.

If you want to believe what has always been told about the buildings falling from fire, fine. I will stand by my opinion that it is complete BS.

so your real point in posting this moronic "wait, who's the real mastermind thread" wasn't to actually point out an inconsistency there, but to once again spout off with the thoroughly discredited WTC 7 nonsense? :hscratch:

So were any of those "worse" fires caused by a 110 story building collapsing right next to it?

Anyone believing these ridiculous conspiracy theories is a complete "retard."

Edited by rajncajn