[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Yes! This is a REAL commercial

Brentastic

That's hilarious. We have a high scool near where I grew-up that was nicknamed the "Farm" school because it was an Agricultural High Scool within the Philadelphia city limits (W.B. Saul HS). I just sent the link to my friends who went there. If they only had that site 20-some years ago, they could have all lived happier lives!! :okay:

Seems like a pretty narrow demographic. How many farmers are left since the big agribusiness conglomerates started taking over? Most of the fields are plowed by robots. If this system finds you a match within a 100-mile radius, you better find a way to make it work.

Seems like a pretty narrow demographic. How many farmers are left since the big agribusiness conglomerates started taking over? Most of the fields are plowed by robots. If this system finds you a match within a 100-mile radius, you better find a way to make it work.

Never been to Wisconsin, have you

Never been to Wisconsin, have you

Or Ohio, IN, IL, etc. I see many small farms out in the country all over OH.

But I've never seen a robot plowing fields, last I checked humans still drive the tractors and do many other jobs, even on the biggest of farms. And these people are farmers.

But I've never seen a robot plowing fields, last I checked humans still drive the tractors and do many other jobs, even on the biggest of farms. And these people are farmers.

Are Mexicans considered "humans", now?

ADM's farms only use robots. If you're driving by, sure, it looks like any other farm, but if you were to get closer you'd see a horrifying post-apocalyptic dystopia where all the vegetables are genetically engineered by self-aware machines that are slowly poisoning us. It really sucks to be quite honest.

ADM's farms only use robots. If you're driving by, sure, it looks like any other farm, but if you were to get closer you'd see a horrifying post-apocalyptic dystopia where all the vegetables are genetically engineered by self-aware machines that are slowly poisoning us. It really sucks to be quite honest.

And I thought I was being a bad man by putting 10-10-10 fertilizer, lime and 7 dust on my garden this weekend.