[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Auburn shooting

keggerz

I find it strange that university officials seemed so instantly concerned with the reputation of their football program, even more so than over the lost lives. The response makes me question the priorities of the University.

I have been to many a pool party. I never found it necessary to pack a gun. It just is not all that conducive to swimming. Of course I get that swiming is not the real purpose of a pool party, but one can end up in the water at such an event.

The article does not identify the women the fight was apparently over as being anybodies girlfriend or fiance. What sorts need to whack each other with bottles and shoot each other up over some strange at a party? WE have a defective culture at work here.

I was very nervous when I saw the story this morning because I have a stepson that goes to Auburn and is there now. Thankfully he wasn't at the party. I am sure that anyone who was just attending was deeply affected by the events.

Just more senseless violence by a thug, only noteworthy because of the location and who the victims were. Nothing else about this is surprising or extraordinary, and nothing is being done about it.

Can you imagine if the shooter had been white white-hispanic hispanic white-hispanic who's mom is from Peru. :unsure:

The shooting or the cheeze head's sense of comedic timing?

Chill out.

Yes it is sad that people lost their lives - these were a bunch of thugs who started a fight over a woman and broke bottles over heads and others who brought guns to a pool party. I don't get all worked up over useless violence.

I think BP's comment had as much to do with it being me as it did anything else - if I offended you or BP I apologize.