[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Christmas in June: All-22 Film available to fans!

keggerz

https://gamerewind.n...av#featurecoach

SEASON PLUS ($59.99)

Watch full replays of every 2012 Regular Season and Playoff game including Super Bowl XLVII, Coaches Film for every play in 2012, and any 2009-2012 games through the entire Offseason.

Access through Jul 31, 2013.

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Edited by keggerz

Pretty cool but not something I'd pay money for. I remember reading something about the all 22 (all 22 players are shown on these camera angles) footage becoming available to those outside the coaching ranks. Will probably help a lot for those trying to do more statistical or in depth analysis.

Pretty cool but not something I'd pay money for. I remember reading something about the all 22 (all 22 players are shown on these camera angles) footage becoming available to those outside the coaching ranks. Will probably help a lot for those trying to do more statistical or in depth analysis.

Yes the All-22 shows footage of the entire field (all 22 players)...if you have ever watched Playbook NFC or Playbook AFC that is what they use for much of their breakdown....you can truly drill down to watch any one player that you want on the field now...tv coverage doesn't afford you that option.

Edit: I know the $60 may make some take a pass on it, but that is honestly a killer price and nowhere near what I thought they would price it at if and when they ever made it available.

Edited by keggerz

Edit: I know the $60 may make some take a pass on it, but that is honestly a killer price and nowhere near what I thought they would price it at if and when they ever made it available.

That was apparently a wrong price. It is now $70

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/06/16/league-alreadyincreases-price-of-all-22-package/

I initially thought I perhaps needed glasses.

After posting on Friday afternoon an item regarding the league’s decision to make the Golden Snitch of football footage available to anyone and everyone as part of a Game Rewind package that would cost only $59.99, the league office advised PFT that the price is actually $69.99.

So I went back and checked the link, I saw that the price was $69.99, and I confirmed that, indeed, the price is $69.99. Chalking it up to the effects of the aging process on the optic nerve, I assumed I had seen the “6″ as a “5″.

As it turns out, I had seen correctly. At some point on Friday afternoon, the league jacked the price up by 10 bucks.

Though some have explained that it merely reflected the expiration of a two-day promotional period, the league office admits (without explanation) that the initial price of $59.99 “was an incorrect listing.”

We could pry from 345 Park Avenue no details regarding how the price came to be listed incorrectly. Was it a typo? An error in communication?

Or was it simply a decision based on the reaction to the news that the price point was too low?

Either way, anyone who climbed on the “All-22″ bus before late afternoon on Friday received a $10 bonus for getting there first.

Unless, of course, the league attempts to extract from you a portrait of the man who was killed by Aaron Burr.

I'm still not getting why they don't sell either a season's worth or any particular games/weeks of ANY season they still have stored for a given price on DVD. ? I think there would be a huge market for this.

Yes the All-22 shows footage of the entire field (all 22 players)...if you have ever watched Playbook NFC or Playbook AFC that is what they use for much of their breakdown....you can truly drill down to watch any one player that you want on the field now...tv coverage doesn't afford you that option.

Right but for you its kind of a business expense, no? I doubt your average fantasy player can really benefit that much from this, nor do they have the time to review 13-16 games worth of footage (regardless of the camera angles provided) on a weekly basis.

• 1 month later...

I've been loving this so far. Have it set up on my Google TV (which is a receiver that works with your cable box to let you surf the net, watch youtube in stunning quality, and things like this). About to see if they finally have the android app out now...

The condensed games are really cool, where you can just watch the plays in like 30 minutes, but even the full games don't take nearly the time commitment without the commercials.

Can't wait for the all-22 view this fall. Well worth the money to have this both during the season and before/after them.

Edited by delusions of grandeur

Right but for you its kind of a business expense, no? I doubt your average fantasy player can really benefit that much from this, nor do they have the time to review 13-16 games worth of footage (regardless of the camera angles provided) on a weekly basis.

On the flip-side, you don't have to come close to replaying all 13-16 games a week to get your $60 out of it.

You can also skip automatically to the next or last plays, so you can move through games pretty quick to the parts you want to see too.

Edited by delusions of grandeur