[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should I make this trade?

Perchoutofwater

I've been offered a Deuce and a Half and $5,000 for my Polaris Ranger which I'm trying to get rid of. The ranger is probably worth $12,500 or there about. I have another hunting vehicle, so I don't need the Ranger. I think the Deuce would look good in front of my store, and be fun to play around in every now and then. I also think it would be fun to mount a "Ma Deuce" on the "Deuce and a Half".

From what I understand, they're really durable. Is it in good condition?

It'd make a good RV and a lot more capacity than your current one, yeah?

It's in pretty good shape beside the master cylinder having a small leak. Nothing that can't be easily fixed. It is the multifuel version. The only concern I have is I could easily drop $10,000 or so getting it just the way I want it, then there is the cost of the "Ma Deuce" to consider as well.

Hold out for a Unimog. A "Ma Deuce" is fun no matter what its mounted on as long as its a working unit. Seriously though sounds like a fair trade, I'd love to be able to own a "Deuce and a Half".

If I can find someone with a Unimog that is willing to trade me it and $5,000 for my ranger, I'd probably jump at it.

I like the multi-fuel option. Is that one that can run on natural gas?

I forgot to ask... isn't that a lot wider of a vehicle than your ranger? Can it get through the off-road trails that you go on? If not, I recommend getting it anyways and mounting some dirt bikes to it for the tighter trails. That plus the options you want is only up to about $20,000 more :D

The multi-fuel runs on diesel, gas, jet fuel, heating oil, kerosene, and cooking oil. It is much wider than the Ranger. I wouldn't be using it as my primary hunting vehicle. I have a little jacked up K-truck that I'd use as my primary hunting vehicle. This would be more for fun, and possibly advertising. Plus a ma deuce would look better mounted in the bed of it than it would on the ranger.