[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Message Board League 10 Team IDP Thread

keggerz

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be in Reno all weekend at my grandsons BB tournament. I'll check in when I can and try to keep pre-selects loaded. anyone can feel free to contact me if needed, cell # on the site.

Checked in and picked. I had to get a new computer, long story...Hope I didn't hold anyone up.

I have to drive to Austin, TX for my BML draft but I will check in a few times.

BTW, Is there a live draft board feature in this set up I am missing?

Edited by Ice1

if possible stay away from the live draft room...if you draft from it and someone is set to receive email notices on draft picks they won't get a notification...if you can't figure out how just let me know and I will make the change for you.

go to owners/draft to pick or put a guy in queue.

You can message guys in this thread if you want or go to communications/league chat

On the left is also a draft link under LEAGUE

Brian is up if you want to get in touch with him

Hey Kegz....anyway you could put the chat on the front page? It will get a lot of use if you do

done...now use it and get this draft going...Mike (Ice) is on the road today to a live draft but said he will check in frequently...if I don't see him pick in an hour or so I will call him

28 rounds gentlemen...that means if we get no farther today you all will have to average 6.25 rounds over the next 96 hours to finish the draft before the 1st game of season on Wednesday night.

I would suggest predrafting when you can

28 rounds gentlemen...that means if we get no farther today you all will have to average 6.25 rounds over the next 96 hours to finish the draft before the 1st game of season on Wednesday night.

I would suggest predrafting when you can

That's doable. LOL

Yeah I had just woke up (thanks Zooty for the wake up call at 7am after all night on set ya big turd) and I was thinking I had somebody else when I picked Bishop. Oh well....but he IS eligible to play the second half of the year due to the new IR rule. So maybe I can get something out of him later in the year.

Yeah I had just woke up (thanks Zooty for the wake up call at 7am after all night on set ya big turd) and I was thinking I had somebody else when I picked Bishop. Oh well....but he IS eligible to play the second half of the year due to the new IR rule. So maybe I can get something out of him later in the year.

Nope. In order to be eligible for that, he would have had to be recalled to the active roster and be on it on September 4. He was not and thus must stay on IR all year.

Nope. In order to be eligible for that, he would have had to be recalled to the active roster and be on it on September 4. He was not and thus must stay on IR all year.

Was he not "designated for return" when put on the IR?

Oh well....no worries. There are more rounds to go.

Was he not "designated for return" when put on the IR?

When he was put on IR, the "designated for return" was not yet ratified by the union. When they approved it, teams were eligible for a couple days to recall anyone already put on IR in order to do that so they could use the designated for return tag on or after September 4. This was not done for Bishop.