[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If you have any Lions Passing Option...trade them...

giantsfan

This is just not the same team as last season. Yes Stafford has not been accurate, which is a huge issue and reason alone to move on, but more than that they changed their whole game plan.

As usual in the NFL, when it is working coaches say let's fix it. Instead of playing like they did last season they have decided to become a run play conservative team.

16 passes 14 runs today. Against the 49ers they ran like 14 of 15 first downs. Somewhere along the line they said we have to be more conervative and run more to win, so this is what you get.

Just now 3rd and 2, and what do they do...RUN. Another FG. Last year they throw there 11 out of 10 times. It is a joke when these coaches decide let's change what isn't broken.

The Lions are a poorly coached team IMO. They make mistakes up and down. No discipline at all. Got covered up last season because they were able to win 3 or 4 games in crazy fashion. But watching them play they are sloppy as can be.

Don't understand at all how that team is playing right now. Conservative. Sloppy. Just a mess from what I see. When they are forced to to throw it late in games when behind they move the ball. When they are in regular O in the middle of games they are sloppy and ultra conservative.

The Lions are a poorly coached team IMO. They make mistakes up and down. No discipline at all. Got covered up last season because they were able to win 3 or 4 games in crazy fashion. But watching them play they are sloppy as can be.

Don't understand at all how that team is playing right now. Conservative. Sloppy. Just a mess from what I see. When they are forced to to throw it late in games when behind they move the ball. When they are in regular O in the middle of games they are sloppy and ultra conservative.

Apple doesnt fall far from the tree as Schwartz has no control of his team and is a hothead himself anyway

Apple doesnt fall far from the tree as Schwartz has no control of his team and is a hothead himself anyway

Amen. I just don't understand what they are doing on that team. No one is held accountable for dumb mistakes/penalties. They are playing ultra conservative football.

Enough is enough. They need to open up the game plan again and go for it. That is how they have to play. Period end of story.

And what a shocker, they are doing it on thi drive and right down the field...

Edited by giantsfan

This is funny stuff. Once they started to throw the O started to move and score, just like I said. And on the flip side, they are an awfully coached team. Mistakes all over the field. Special teams. Dumb fumbles. Comical.

Schwartz will not be long for that job IMO. After next season he gets canned unless things really change there.

So the problem was stafford?? Hill making it look easy.

No. The issue was the play calling. Once they said F it and started throwing Stafford did very well also. That was the issue. They were trying to be something they aren't. Enough with that BS.

TD BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Should the Lions have been able to advance that kick, since the Titans touched it? I know they can't advance if it isn't touched. And why was Stafford out?

They made it sound like whatever it was isn't serious. Let's see if he comes back in now that their in OT.

I sure Stafford is fine, but you think they bench Hill after those two drives. Stop it. NO WAY. Sure Stafford is back in next week, and as long as the Lions play their style of football they will be fine on O. Still stupid, but their O will be fine if they play their game.