[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So disgusted right now

zekez

:furious: Started Sproles and Martin over Leshour and J Charles, started A Brown over N Washington and B Lloyd (just wait, he'll have a carrer game tonight). I could have picked randomly out of a hat and done better than my careful thought and paid subscription service advice led me. I jusy don't know if I have the stomach for this crap anymore. Felt so good after the draft with megatron and A Rogers, now lloking at 1-2. This sux!! Anyone else at the end of their rope?

:furious: Started Sproles and Martin over Leshour and J Charles, started A Brown over N Washington and B Lloyd (just wait, he'll have a carrer game tonight). I could have picked randomly out of a hat and done better than my careful thought and paid subscription service advice led me. I jusy don't know if I have the stomach for this crap anymore. Felt so good after the draft with megatron and A Rogers, now lloking at 1-2. This sux!! Anyone else at the end of their rope?

Ya I'd quit if I were you... Subscription letting you down and your careful thought leading you down a dark road of defeat

I hear you, how about this lineup of week 3 fail on one team:

Benched Charles for Sproles

Benched Ponder for Cassel (2QB lg)

Benched Rudolph for Pitta and Celek, remains to be seen how bad that decision was.

Most fatal desicion is Charles of course. In this league I have benched my top scoring RB every week so far, but when you have DeMarco, Sproles, Charles and McGahee and you can only play 2, it a bittersweet situation. I'm just getting alot more bitter than sweet so far!

My 6 man bench beat my entire starting team last week (9 starters). That is the way Fantasy works and you should learn to deal with it. Stop blaming anybody including yourself.

Edited by Papajohn

If you have to due to too much stress of FF affecting real life, then sometimes a break is needed. A lot of people have been there.

But look at it this way, after 3 games, you have one win. You arent 0-3. Give yourself a break, since can only control your lineup, and not performance of the players, nor the play calling. And guess what...the other owners are in the same boat. They are at the mercy of luck too sometimes.

Do the best you can, and always trash talk. I find it entertaining to the other owners when I used to trash talk when I was at 1-6 more than a half dozen times, telling others how much they are gonna get trounced by my obviously bad team. They loved it, because they too, have been there.

Thanks all. I have calmed down a bit, and than s to Pitta, I am within 25 of my opponent this week. Just need Rogers and the GB def to get me there. Forgot to mention that I dropped K Rudolph this week to pick up a kicker (had 3 TEs, Finley, Pitta and Rudolf). Figured that Rudolph scored 2 TDs. :shrug:

Especially in a draft where you apparently had 2 first rounders and 2 third rounders. Or is this a 6 team league? ADP in bold.

QB - A Rodgers (1.03)

RB - J Charles (2.10), D Sproles (3.05), D Martin (3.12), M Leshoure, R Williams

WR - Megatron (1.05), A Brown (5.04), N. Washington, B Lloyd (5.09), D Avery

TE - J Finley (6.03), D Pitta

K - Janikowski, Tucker

D - GB

For dog's sake. Here and on FB, dudes are bitching about the Huddle not telling them J Charles would go off.

Let's look at the data:

1) Charles has been sort of gimpy all season and getting even less than his historically low number of carries through the first two weeks

2) As a result, KC's rather less-than-potent offense was being split between 3 or 4 backs depending on how you classify McCluster

3) It's not like the Huddle said he'd goose-egg. They gave him 80 total yards and like 4 catches or something. That's 12 pts in PPR and certainly good enough to get you a flex start on my team. They also said that perhaps the stats deserved an upgrade depending on his knee.

So, then Hillis and McCluster get hurt during the game and dude gets (what I would imagine), the most carries he'd ever gotten. Yep, they totally should have seen that coming.

For dog's sake. Here and on FB, dudes are bitching about the Huddle not telling them J Charles would go off.

Let's look at the data:

1) Charles has been sort of gimpy all season and getting even less than his historically low number of carries through the first two weeks

2) As a result, KC's rather less-than-potent offense was being split between 3 or 4 backs depending on how you classify McCluster

3) It's not like the Huddle said he'd goose-egg. They gave him 80 total yards and like 4 catches or something. That's 12 pts in PPR and certainly good enough to get you a flex start on my team. They also said that perhaps the stats deserved an upgrade depending on his knee.

So, then Hillis and McCluster get hurt during the game and dude gets (what I would imagine), the most carries he'd ever gotten. Yep, they totally should have seen that coming.

To be fair, I didn't see anywhere in the thread where anyone was complaining about The Huddle.

To be fair, I didn't see anywhere in the thread where anyone was complaining about The Huddle.

Fantasy footbal is 80% luck and 20% luck (I think I read that here somewhere).

How about this for bad luck

TE - I had Witten and Cook, decide to upgrade my # slot with Pitta, but still start Witten (0 vs. 11 or 13) and another owner in my league picked up Cook who helped him win his game

K - I had Bironas and the TEN offense looked bad through 2 weeks, with no real expectation to improve drastically. Tynes was on waivers but I didn't pick him up before the TNF game, but I did get Pitta who also had a strong opening 2 weeks. So what happens, Bironas goes off for 14 with 3FG & 5XP (also missed 2 FG) while Pitta only has 7 points.

My opponent starts off slow on TNF with a combined 21 points from Newton, Cruz & Giants D, figure that is a good sign for me. Fitz finally goes off and Megatron has a big game too. But the rest of my roster CHIPS AHOY!s the bed (Rivers-1, McGahee-3, D. Thomas-3, Lions D-2 and TE/K I already covered). Only BGE has a somewhat productive day with 8 points.

I'm 1-2 and not ready to jump but have a good team with lots of talent (weak at RB but very strong at WR, and should be good at QB/TE/K). I'm far more disappointed in my Browns than my fantasy team.

I wasn't complaining about the Huddle, I take full responsibility for my actions. For reference, here's the Huddles projections using my scoring system: JC (12) Sproles (18) Martin (9). Here's projections from my other subsriptions site where my league is hosted. JC (12), Sproles (21), Martin (18). Those were the three I was choosing from (had just picked up Leshoure as well, but both sites had him in the mid single digits, and he'd hot played before so I wasn't touching him this week). Since I'm in a PPR, I am locked in on Sproles (figures, not one catch). So my decision is between Martin and JC. Since JC, and the Chiefs, had been pathetic so far, and JC said his knee was bothering him, plus hewould be sharing carries w McCluster and Hillis (while Martin would be getting 70-80% of the work), I considered this a clear choice.

I'm not blaming subscription services, all I was trying to say is that a made a well thought out informed (via subscription services) decision that in hindsight would've been better if I just picked a couple names out of a hat. My point was: I effed up!

Especially in a draft where you apparently had 2 first rounders and 2 third rounders. Or is this a 6 team league? ADP in bold.

QB - A Rodgers (1.03)

RB - J Charles (2.10), D Sproles (3.05), D Martin (3.12), M Leshoure, R Williams

WR - Megatron (1.05), A Brown (5.04), N. Washington, B Lloyd (5.09), D Avery

TE - J Finley (6.03), D Pitta

K - Janikowski, Tucker

D - GB

10 team league with one keeper (megatron), that's part of the reason I'm so po'ed, because on paper my team shouldn't be 1-2.

I'm right there with you man.

One league started Ridley over Morris, Amendola over T.Smith, and didn't want to drop any players for another D or trade my Ravens so I know I would not have a good week with them against NE. I'm at 37 points with Rodgers left.

Other league started D.Brown over J.Charles, V.Jackson over L.Fitz, D.Thomas over B.Lloyd, and watched Big Ben have a great week, sitting with 31 points with Rodgers and J.Nelson left.

>_<

• Like 1