[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is anyone starting Ryan Williams tonight?

loaf

Ryan Williams, welcome to the waiver wire.

Just checked one of my leagues. There are 21 FA RBs who'd scored more points than Williams heading into this week. Dudes you'd never dream of putting on your team, let alone starting. Houston's 3rd string RB has more FF points than he does. Marcel Reese? Vonta Leach?

Looks like we killed RW now. Hi Givens. How YOU doin'?

Poor dude. I couldn't help but laugh on the one play where he receives the handoff and runs directly in to the lineman who is turned around and facing him 3 yards in the backfield. Cmon man.

While he is not much more then a emergancy start sounds like he will be fine. Behind that OL he will not have many good games.

Cardinals.com - [Full Article]Cardinals RB Ryan Williams describes his shoulder injury on Thursday night:

“I didn’t black out or anything,” Williams said. “No concussion or anything. My whole shoulder went down and went numb. So then I got up, figured it was something with my AC joint. I was like, ‘At least it’s not my leg,’ so shot it up went back out there but coach wouldn’t put me back in the game.

“But it’s just something else I will have to overcome.”

Fantasy Impact:It's a good sign that Williams feels he could have gone back into the game, and that he'll have a few extra days to get healthy for Week 6.

Ryan Williams (RB) Arizona Cardinals

At this point, Williams isn't too concerned about the left shoulder injury that he suffered Thursday night against the Rams, the Cardinals' official site reports. "I’m straight," Williams noted, with reference to his shoulder after Thursday's contest.ati

10/5/2012

Williams acknowledged that his shoulder is sore, but working in his favor with regards to his chances of being ready for Week 6, thanks to Thursday's kickoff, is that he has some extra healing time, with the Cardinals' next game not until October 14 against the Bills.

Edited by damageinc

Well, good news for RW. Hopefully he'll be ready for the Bills...if he cannot put up numbers against them, he won't do it against anybody.

Plus, the Thursday game gives us time to cool our Jets about dropping him (if we started him), since he's probably 'locked' until Tuesday or Wednesday next week.

So we got that going for us, which is nice. I guess.

Well, good news for RW. Hopefully he'll be ready for the Bills...if he cannot put up numbers against them, he won't do it against anybody.

Plus, the Thursday game gives us time to cool our Jets about dropping him (if we started him), since he's probably 'locked' until Tuesday or Wednesday next week.

So we got that going for us, which is nice. I guess.

If he does put up numbers against the Bills, it'll be from either my bench or the lucky schmuck that picks him up off waivers.

If he does put up numbers against the Bills, it'll be from either my bench or the lucky schmuck that picks him up off waivers.

I have Jennings, Lance Moore, Maclin, and Mendenhall on my bench this week. Maybe next, too, depending on what Mendenhall does this week. Also, that roster has DeMarco Murray at Baltimore in week 6. There's probably not much better on the WW at this point. So, yeah, here I go again!