[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

HOLY

Sunday Couch Potatoe

What the hell with those last 3 runs he lost 14 yards and dropped from #2 to #3 rookie rushing performance all time... Not sure if that was designed because of coaches love of blasting the victory formation and feared for his guys :shrug:

Edited by Sunday Couch Potatoe

I too had him going in two of my three leagues this week. :fool: AND I'm safe from him going againt me in my third, since he(and Brady and Gronk) already wrecked me last week. Unless, of course, TOS traded him to Sex Panther, in which case I'd be facing him again. Alas, SP doesn't need Martin to beat me this week, as I got Eli'ed. :sad:

Curious where this ranks among the all-time fantasy performances for a RB. 300yds and 4 TDs? Really?

I cannot recall such a high game before. As somebody said, 51 points in many leagues, and that is the highest single player fantasy performance I can remember. Thought for a minute maybe a QB, but even with 6pt/TD in our league I don't think that ever happened. Most TDs I can remember was 6 passing, which still leaves 15 bonus points for yardage. We do 1pt/50yd, so even with 50 rushing (@ 1pt/10yd) that would require 500 yards passing.

Guy in our league had Martin, Leshoure and Brandon Marshall, scored 148 (a new record high game in our league) and still has Graham tonight.

Luckily I didn't face that owner, but did play the Rodgers-Cobb owner.

161 in a standard league. Brees still to go. I had Martin, LeShoure, J. Jones, R. Cobb, V. Jackson, B. Myers, Bailey and Broncos Defense. I haven't seen it yet and I'll probably put up 180+ with Brees left and 6pts/passing td. It's hard to put up 180 in a ppr let alone a standard haha.

Curious where this ranks among the all-time fantasy performances for a RB. 300yds and 4 TDs? Really?

Apparently the 3rd highest RB game since '95 in standard scoring. Topped only by a Clinton Portis game and a Shaun Alexander game

As a Buccaneer fan I am elated at the prospect of not only having a passing game but having a run game as well.. Now if only our defense could stop a team from throwing :tdown:

What is up with Schiano calling that timeout with 3 seconds and left, and hiking the ball in a shotgun formation to kneel it?? Any reasoning Schiano provided behind that, do you know?

What is up with Schiano calling that timeout with 3 seconds and left, and hiking the ball in a shotgun formation to kneel it?? Any reasoning Schiano provided behind that, do you know?

Didn't see or hear about the play. Maybe he was trying to show teams a safer way to use the victory formation, so a dillweed coach won't tell his guys to try and get in there and cause a turnover.

Didn't see or hear about the play. Maybe he was trying to show teams a safer way to use the victory formation, so a dillweed coach won't tell his guys to try and get in there and cause a turnover.

Pretty sure he had to use the TO because the play clock was gonna expire before the 4th down play which would have stopped the clock anyway...then I think you nailed it...since he had been such a dork in a couple games he probably felt compelled to make sure Freeman didn't get nailed by Oakland out of revenge (kind of like a baseball player getting plunked for plunking one of the other teams players).

KO'd