[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Off season moves!

mattk53

What do you think?

SF added: The best Kicker in the league, A stud DT, a younger top wr (who beat them in the sb last year), a 2nd round pick for there back-up QB and one of the best secondary guys of the last 10 years!

Not to mention, Kap is going to have a years more expirence, Hunter will be back, and D. Walker (Mr. Drop f-ing everything) is gone!

• Like 1

Younger than who? Jerry Rice? TO?

i believe he meant vs moss, but that could apply to 98% of the league's wr's.

boldin will be an upgrade, and should help move the chains. i still want to see more speed to open things up underneath. while crabtree is quick, i don't see him as fast.

What do you think?

SF added: The best Kicker in the league, A stud DT, a younger top wr (who beat them in the sb last year), a 2nd round pick for there back-up QB and one of the best secondary guys of the last 10 years!

Not to mention, Kap is going to have a years more expirence, Hunter will be back, and D. Walker (Mr. Drop f-ing everything) is gone!

Someone's wearing beer goggles. Apparently ugly chicks aren't the only thing they work on. :brew:

Best kicker? DMD already addressed this. Also, isn't he like 53 years old?

Stud DT? You mean the guy picked 5th overall that's currently considered a bust? If he is so studly, why did KC just let him go so easily and why were the Niners able to sign him for cheap. At least he's not 53 years old.

Younger top WR? A good compliment to Crabtree and Vernon at this stage of career, but his #1 WR days are long past. Also, isn't he like 53 years old?

One of the best secondary guys of the last 10 years? Wasn't Moss one of the best WRs of the last 10 years also? How about now? There's a reason so many CB needy teams didn't make a play for him. Also, isn't he like 53 years old?

Hunter will be back. I guess if you keep touting every year as THE year he's going to break out hugely, you might hit on it eventually(before he is 53 years old).

Edited by Tripleshot