[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rants, gripes, straight, up anger and frustration thread.

Team Archer

Can someone explain to me what Jim Harbaugh is thinking? They could've run the Colts clean out of the stadium - Gore had 60yds in the 1st quarter - but this guy insists on throwing the ball like a madman. Result: they overwork their defense and get crushed.

Methinks his arrogance is coming home to roost, now 2 weeks in a row.

Biggest cry baby in the nfl....niners are slowly becoming the new patriots where everyone finds pleasure in watching them go down

Biggest cry baby in the nfl....niners are slowly becoming the new patriots where everyone finds pleasure in watching them go down

Becoming..... pfft they've been that for years my man

nothing new here actually :clap:

Haters gonna hate... It's all part of being one of the most storied franchises in history and I love it. If no one cared whether you won or lost then I'd be worried. On a sidenote they look like complete chives 2 weeks in a row sooooo we got that going for us :lol:

1 year, maybe 2 years. It's a Harbaugh thing for a lot of us.

No they have been hated for a long long time unless your 20 and can't remember there reign as one of the superior franchises. They were hated and people loved watching them lose even in there ten year run of under .500 seasons. So not sure what rock you've been hiding under but those are the facts

No they have been hated for a long long time unless your 20 and can't remember there reign as one of the superior franchises. They were hated and people loved watching them lose even in there ten year run of under .500 seasons. So not sure what rock you've been hiding under but those are the facts

If you say so Chief. :rolleyes:

1 year, maybe 2 years. It's a Harbaugh thing for a lot of us.

Harbaugh. Yes

hate em. Harbaugh going there was like throwing a barrel of gasoline on the fire

Sorry fellas looks like you'll be bitching and complaining for years to come cause whether you like it or not he is a good football coach. He wins wherever he's been and that hasn't changed here. Soooo hate away people it is what drives this great sport we love. Because believe me I hate everything that G0d DaMn Jerry Jones stands for always have and always will so I'm right there with you buddy! :clap:

Edited by Sunday Couch Potatoe

I GIVE UP!!!!!!!

I am in a PPR league and I drafted Jamaal Charles, AJ Green, Demaryius Thomas, and Marques Colston in the first 4 rounds. Over the past two weeks (assuming D. Thomas will also screw me over tomorrow night) all of the WRs have underperformed. I thought that I had the best draft I could have possibly had. This is a $200 league.

This week, my opponent had Drew Brees, J. Graham, and Stephen Hill. The three of them together will win the game for my opponent even if the rest of the starting lineup was blank.

1. When did J. Graham become the only receiver in New Orleans in Drew Brees' eyes. New Orleans used to be a place where no matter what your name was, you usually had a good game. Even people like Lance Moore used to have WR2 numbers.

2. When did Stephen F*()@%g Hill decide that he wanted to be Calvin Johnson.

I'm losing it. I also have Martellius Bennett. Currently I am 70 points behind and expected to lose my 3rd game of the season.

Again, I give up.

You're only three weeks in. Hang in there. Just as easily as you ran into the weekly unlucky buzzsaw, the other guys can too. I got to play Peyton in Week One and Rodgers in Week 2 in my BotH league. This week I didn't play against Brees. My whole team just crapped the bed on its own. Sometimes fantasy football rolls this way.

Russell Wilson, Antonio Brown, Josh Gordon, & Cleveland's Def all on my bench this week. :pullhair:

I haven't been a big Brown fan since drafting him on all three of my teams last year and watching him underperform. I have him on one of my four teams this year and I'm trading him high, because there's a lot more 6 catch 70 yard games coming.

I haven't been a big Brown fan since drafting him on all three of my teams last year and watching him underperform. I have him on one of my four teams this year and I'm trading him high, because there's a lot more 6 catch 70 yard games coming.

I would kill for some 6 catch 70 yard games from my WRs right now. Yes it is that bad!

I would kill for some 6 catch 70 yard games from my WRs right now. Yes it is that bad!

Ouch. May I ask who they are? Mine haven't been bad, but they haven't been that geat either outside of week one(Cobb on two teams, DeSean on two teams, Fitz on three teams, Vjax on two teams). In three of my leagues I drafted late and took Chris Johnson with an early second round pick. He hasn't been great but he hasn't sucked either. I've been rethinking my decision to go for RB depth opposed to having taken a Julio, AJ Green, Demaryius type there instead. Even so, I've needed that RB depth as my backup RB types have all had issues(Lacy, D Richardson)/ At some point, I expect RBs to make some noise again. But I still am left thinking what if...

1 chivesing point outta zuerline. Lost by 0.2. Thanks Rams for sustaining your year over year chivestyness.

I feel much better having been blown out in the two leagues I lost in this week. Losing by 0.2 points is a kick to the nads.

Edited by Tripleshot

• 2 weeks later...

OK...here is my rant from last week.

-For starters...I benched Matt Forte (in favor of DeMarco Murray and Alfred Morris). Yes, I know Morris gets hurt in his game. I had two great matchups, but benched my "main guy"...you never bench you stud

-Started Brandon Myers over Kellen Winslow Jr

-Started Ryan Broyles over both Robert Woods and Kendall Wright.

All that idiocy aside, I was leading my opponent heading into MNF by just a few points...he had the Dolphins Defense and Brett Hartline...as you all know, NEITHER did crap, but did JUST enough to tie me, where I lost on a tie-breaker for the week.

I didn't make just 1 stupid move, I made numerous dumb moves. The guy who beat me is NOTORIOUS for lucking into BS wins. His teams are always good in Head To head, but the overall Rotisserie record is horrible. It's almost like everyone becomes stupid when we play him.

Going back conservative next week...just starting my main guys, no gambles anymore.

Edited by kwolf68