[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rants, gripes, straight, up anger and frustration thread.

Team Archer

OK...here is my rant from last week.

-For starters...I benched Matt Forte (in favor of DeMarco Murray and Alfred Morris). Yes, I know Morris gets hurt in his game. I had two great matchups, but benched my "main guy"...you never bench you stud

-Started Brandon Myers over Kellen Winslow Jr

-Started Ryan Broyles over both Robert Woods and Kendall Wright.

All that idiocy aside, I was leading my opponent heading into MNF by just a few points...he had the Dolphins Defense and Brett Hartline...as you all know, NEITHER did crap, but did JUST enough to tie me, where I lost on a tie-breaker for the week.

I didn't make just 1 stupid move, I made numerous dumb moves. The guy who beat me is NOTORIOUS for lucking into BS wins. His teams are always good in Head To head, but the overall Rotisserie record is horrible. It's almost like everyone becomes stupid when we play him.

Going back conservative next week...just starting my main guys, no gambles anymore.

Agreed you should never bench studs, but Winslow is no better than Myers either way.

I feel like I should apologize. This is what happens when I start Jordan Cameron TE in my local. So far he has put up 70 point on my bench and 14 in my lineup.

Why is Demaryius Thomas being avoided? I haven't seen one target yet. Welker too! My opponent has Romo and Decker. The only reason why I'm in such a /:;)$#^* bind is due to the Saints D, Colston, and Green. Every week this year all it has been is more grief and frustration.

Why is Demaryius Thomas being avoided? I haven't seen one target yet. Welker too! My opponent has Romo and Decker. The only reason why I'm in such a /: ;)$#^* bind is due to the Saints D, Colston, and Green. Every week this year all it has been is more grief and frustration.

Yeah...Colston and Demaryius are really pissing me off. When are defenses going to bother covering Graham so that Brees has to go somewhere else?

got cute and dropped hartly for Novak this week :(, lost out on 13 pts there. My rb core was a mess this week, had high hopes for Blount and he fumbles and dont see him no more, Trent is nothing special of Rb his only saving grace were his TD and now he's getting volutured by Brown. Still have a chance down 36 with Gonzo/Atl D to go though so not all bad I guess.