[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rants, gripes, straight, up anger and frustration thread.

Team Archer

So pissed at that sorry ass unit. I'm rolling with the Titans from here on and maybe try to stream some.

Usually never take a defense until everyone in my league drafts one. Made it an exception this year seeing texans on the board (league gives big points for sacks, to the point where defense can win you a week)...texans were awesome last year four our league and they are brutal this year

Usually never take a defense until everyone in my league drafts one. Made it an exception this year seeing texans on the board (league gives big points for sacks, to the point where defense can win you a week)...texans were awesome last year four our league and they are brutal this year

Right there with ya. It was a first for me as well...never again. That's a noob strategy I thought I'd try this once since my league starts DST runs in the 8th every year.

Once again. Colston and Demaryius and Shorts are killing my week. I might lose to the 0-5 guy this week thanks to these supposedly consistent players. This is the 2nd week straight that Demaryius and Colston have killed me.

Me too. chivesing annoying.

I'm personally loving pregame tweets about Fitz saying the Cardinals are thinking of sitting him because they have a short week and play again on Thursday. Of course, I pulled Fitz on the three teams I own him on, since I didn't have any late game options to swap him out for and just couldn't wait til right before his game. Of course, sitting on my bench, he goes for 100 and a TD...

I'm personally loving pregame tweets about Fitz saying the Cardinals are thinking of sitting him because they have a short week and play again on Thursday. Of course, I pulled Fitz on the three teams I own him on, since I didn't have any late game options to swap him out for and just couldn't wait til right before his game. Of course, sitting on my bench, he goes for 100 and a TD...

same here

I benched him because San Francisco's pass defense has seemed so tough in every game I've seen them play especially at home and Carson Palmer has been struggling so badly. I thought Fitz would've had a much better chance to do well last week against the Panthers when he only got 4 points. Of course he gets a 70+ yd touchdown against San Fran... So weird

I don't know how to predict this stuff. Carson Palmer did indeed struggle but SF defense wasn't as good as I expected and he still managed to get a big play to Fitzgerald even though he couldn't the past 4 weeks in a row...

I DONT GET IT!!!

Still gonna score 145 so it didn't hurt me, but I would really like to know how to predict when to start the guy...

Edited by Ron677