[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rants, gripes, straight, up anger and frustration thread.

Team Archer

I can't really bitch about any players in particular. Having the most points scored against me in 3 of my 4 leagues is out of my control. Who do I curse, the fantasy football luck or matchup god(you could argue they are the same god)? At least I'll still make the playffs with two of my teams, but it gets really freaking old having some scrub team put up their highest point total of the season against you every week, while I watch the division leader have an off week, score 78, and still win.

I can't really bitch about any players in particular. Having the most points scored against me in 3 of my 4 leagues is out of my control. Who do I curse, the fantasy football luck or matchup god(you could argue they are the same god)? At least I'll still make the playffs with two of my teams, but it gets really freaking old having some scrub team put up their highest point total of the season against you every week, while I watch the division leader have an off week, score 78, and still win.

+100, that's happened repeatedly in my league. Very annoying.

Also a frustration of mine. I lead the league in points scored against me. Yet, I'm still 7-3 as the top scorer in the league. However, I'm second in my division because another guy is 8-2 with the lowest points scored against in the league. Last week he barely managed 70 points but he played the 1-9 guy who didn't even bother to submit a lineup, and started Aaron Rodgers and two players on bye...I play him one more time next week, but of course it's D-Jax and Cooper's bye week for me.

So this week Keenum gets benched, Reed gets hurt, Keenan Allen gets hurt, I leave Harry Douglas and Eddie Lacy on my bench, Ellington sharts the bed, and my opponent scores more points this week than any two weeks of the season combined.

I'm chalking it up to just a bad, bad week for my team.

What in thee hell is going on tonight???

I need average games from Moreno, Charles, and Decker to win...Decker has ONE catch and Charles and Moreno have ZERO catches between them...not to mention Moreno getting vultured..

ugh, I almost have to turn this friggin game off..

did I mention I need to come back because I played against super studs like Harry Douglas and that jackhole from the Raiders who I can't even remember his friggin name?

Edited by alexgaddis

That I finally decided to start Nick Foles, and he had 2 very, very close to TDs, but no cigar. Meanwhile, I didn't play Stafford..... Foles had a great game, but only his running TD. He ended up with 21 points in my league, but Stafford had mid 30's...

Logically I should have played Stafford, but I had a hunch that Foles was going to tear up the Redskins.... which, he pretty much did, sans TDs.

Also a frustration of mine. I lead the league in points scored against me. Yet, I'm still 7-3 as the top scorer in the league. However, I'm second in my division because another guy is 8-2 with the lowest points scored against in the league. Last week he barely managed 70 points but he played the 1-9 guy who didn't even bother to submit a lineup, and started Aaron Rodgers and two players on bye...I play him one more time next week, but of course it's D-Jax and Cooper's bye week for me.

This is why failure to set a lineup is cause for booting if it happens more than once ever.

FFPC Main event I am currently in 2nd place in points which would give me #2 seed and $2,000 and a auto trip to the overall finals weeks 14-16 to compete for $250,000.

I need Newton to score less than 17.95 pts

I need Amendola & Olsen to score less than 21.50 pts

I need Gostkowski to score less than 18.65 pts

If 2 of the 3 happen I would be #4 seed and still make playoffs but no money yet and no auto berth to finals but can play my way in.

If only 1 of the 3 happen I miss playoffs

Not liking my chances...going to be a tough loss

FFPC Main event I am currently in 2nd place in points which would give me #2 seed and $2,000 and a auto trip to the overall finals weeks 14-16 to compete for $250,000.

I need Newton to score less than 17.95 pts

I need Amendola & Olsen to score less than 21.50 pts

I need Gostkowski to score less than 18.65 pts

If 2 of the 3 happen I would be #4 seed and still make playoffs but no money yet and no auto berth to finals but can play my way in.

If only 1 of the 3 happen I miss playoffs

Not liking my chances...going to be a tough loss

probably over with olsen scoring just now, huh.