[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Le'Veon Bell

Scorcher

Looks like RB1 numbers this week.

Definitely

I can't tell if he did that because of the vikings d or if he is going to be good or both?

I think both he was definitely getting some big holes given to him. On the flipside when there was no room he looked shifty and made some things happen.

BB,

You are one miserable dude. Must be great being right on a fantasy football board all the time. Powder your white wig to keep it looking glorious.

I think I just owned being dead wrong about Ivory just above.

But tell you what, instead if just discussing Bell's subpar ypc against a crappy run D, let's just engage in groupthink like they do at other MBs and annoit Bell the greatest RB in the NFL right now.

Does that make you happier?

More to the point.......... what's Bell now worth in a trade........ I've got him in a couple leagues, and could use a better WR or TE....

What has everyone else gotten for Bell?? in the one league I don't have Bell, I did see one team trade Roddy White for him?

I want to sell high while I can!

Edited by Big Dogs

More to the point.......... what's Bell now worth in a trade........ I've got him in a couple leagues, and could use a better WR or TE....

What has everyone else gotten for Bell?? in the one league I don't have Bell, I did see one team trade Roddy White for him?

I want to sell high while I can!

I want to trade him before next week but can't decide on an offer myself. I am going to look for someone who has crap for RB and try to get as much value as I can.

I can't imagine you'll get much for him, except maybe from a PIT homer. I'm actually going to go ahead and hold him for the duration - even if he avgs 3.5 UPC for the whole season, he'll still provide plenty of value if he touches the ball 25+ times every game (and is a part of the passing game). He'll be a solid rb2.

I'd say that he looked a little better than what the Steelers have been rolling with before. I don't think that Redman would get 200/2 because he's playing the Vikes. I could be wrong.

No, you are definitely right on that. Dwyer and Felix would also underperform Bell's stats.