[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

35-13 and still passing.

Tripleshot

I don't know do you? Again I am referring to this thread and the huddle members posting. Not some other place on the internet, talk radio and such. Many were complaining about the Pats running up the score, were they all fans of the opposing team? (I know they were not, some were just Pat/Belicheat/Brady haters).

For the fan of a 4-0 team with a promising season you sure a bitter guy.

PS If the whiners were PHI fans, I'd presume they saw the game and are not whining with no knowledge of the game.

I'm bitter? I'm not the one whining. And just because you were watching the game doesn't mean you know what was being said between players on the field. I watched the game and I don't know that. Do you? But you chose to misinterpret my post in an effort to drive home a non-existent point. Seems to be more and more the track you chose to take.

I'm bitter? I'm not the one whining. And just because you were watching the game doesn't mean you know what was being said between players on the field. I watched the game and I don't know that. Do you? But you chose to misinterpret my post in an effort to drive home a non-existent point. Seems to be more and more the track you chose to take.

Yes you are bitter, am I the first one to tell you that?

Well what the hell was your point? You're whining about the whiners, and saying they are all Philly fans. I said I don't think that is true since nobody posting identified themselves as a Philly fan.

You make a lot of statements that are simply false, or pure conjecture on your part. When somebody calls you on it you get bent, yet you're quick to jump on on other people when they post their BS.

Yes you are bitter, am I the first one to tell you that?

Well what the hell was your point? You're whining about the whiners, and saying they are all Philly fans. I said I don't think that is true since nobody posting identified themselves as a Philly fan.

You make a lot of statements that are simply false, or pure conjecture on your part. When somebody calls you on it you get bent, yet you're quick to jump on on other people when they post their BS.

Sounds like whining is a way of life for you. Do yourself a favor - just don't read my stuff. You don't seem to have the constitution for it. Have a great day.

Geez. I started this whole mess. :doh: I am not an Eggles fan. :bag: I am not even a Peyton nor a Broncos hater. :peace: Personally, I hope Peyton does get the passing TD record back from Brady, just to piss Tom and Bill off (because God knows they ran the score up that season too to get it). It's just that Peyton was going against me in multiple leagues this week, hence my whining was fantasy football based. I figured everyone(or most) here would have figured that out pretty quickly and taken it for what it was. :brow:

Edited by Tripleshot
  • Like 1

Geez. I started this whole mess. :doh: I am not an Eggles fan. :bag: I am not even a Peyton nor a Broncos hater. :peace: Personally, I hope Peyton does get the passing TD record back from Brady, just to piss Tom and Bill off (because God knows they ran the score up that season too to get it). It's just that Peyton was going against me in multiple leagues this week, hence my whining was fantasy football based. I figured everyone(or most) here would have figured that out pretty quickly and taken it for what it was. :brow:

:lol: