[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

vick out...

irish

So far we've all been speculating about his getting injured due to how he doesn't get down and slide, run out of bounds, just throw the ball away when there's nothing. And then he gets injured on a long run with no one near him. :furoious:

Pryor's the one who's going to get his head knocked off. He just makes himself way too vulnerable to big hits, does almost nothing to avoid contact.

Edited by Tripleshot

Out two weeks I read. Vick has been very good this year. Will be interesting to see how Foles does. Vick's rushing yards have been a tremendous asset, though at 2-3 I have bigger problems than "Dog's Best Friend" being injured.

So, are all of you Vick owners going to grab Foles and plug him in or go with another option, say Cutler or the like?

Personally, I moved Vick to IR and picked up Foles, but also have Tom Brady and he'll be given the keys to the car this weekend. Though I am a Bears fan I don't like Cutler's brilliant 2 games followed by an absolute turd of a game. At least with Vick he makes up for 2 or 3 picks with 60+ yards rushing and Brady "usually" doesn't screw his owners.

So, are all of you Vick owners going to grab Foles and plug him in or go with another option, say Cutler or the like?

Have Kaepernick in the wings and will roll with him. Won't waste roster space on a 3rd QB so I'll leave Foles out there. Not particularly happy with Kaepernick but his next 3 match-ups (ARI, TEN, JAX) are decent. Hopefully, Vick will be back in time for Kaepernick's week 9 bye. Eagles play OAK.

The risk is Foles playing lights out and taking the starting job from Vick...could happen.