[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What could a package of Chris Johnson and MJD get me?

JoeySon

Did I post in the wrong section or are most responses like this?

Yes.

Plus when you do post these questions, you need to not make people guess. League size, league scoring, rosters, starting requirements. Maybe some other teams' rosters, or at least who you'd like to go after. There are over 100 other players you could target. Foster. Richardson. Morris. Pretty much anyone not named Peterson.

SJax

Spiller

Morris

Martin

R White

Bowe

There are others as well, but those are guys (off the top of my head) that are arguably good buy-low candidates.

Edited by Gopher

SJax

Spiller

Morris

Martin

R White

Bowe

There are others as well, but those are guys (off the top of my head) that are arguably good buy-low candidates.

As an owner of several of the above playres, I def wouldn't give you Martin, but Bowe and Roddy White are good suggestions.

As an owner of several of the above playres, I def wouldn't give you Martin, but Bowe and Roddy White are good suggestions.

Either way, thanks for the suggestions.

I through out a few offers that will likely get declined for some struggling receivers such as Dre Johnson and AJ Green just cause.