[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kellen Winslow suspended 4 games for PEDs

Shorttynaz

Does this make Cumberland any more attractive as a short term fantasy TE?

I still haven't recover from that lost drunken "Bachelor Party Part IV" weekend with Jared Cook. Hung on WAY too long waiting for an encore. I didn't come to my senses until last week. Dumped him for...drum roll, please...Dallas Clark. Got zero points!. The TE dumpster has been picked clean. Dropped Clark for Pettigrew (oh the shame).

So Cumberland is looking ok. He's got nice speed for a big man. Besides I am a hopeless Jets fan and see the world through Kotite green colored glasses.

One last ironic thing to consider, the Jets picked up Sudfeld off waivers from NE. He was the last pick of the draft I so proudly picked Cook. Sudfeld was my first waiver drop after the bloom fell his rose by week 2. Wouldn't it be just like those cruel FF gods to have Sudfeld go 100yds+, 2Tds, after I dump Pettigrew for Cumberland, who gets no targets. :doh:

That's retarded.

This word should never be used in a public forum. You never know who out here has a family member that is mentally handicapped. it's offensive and rude. Wake up, man.

• Like 1