[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Okay T-Rich I need you tonight

Ruffriders

Thanks for you insight Dr. Pompous. Your view that there is a consensus and everyone agrees he is mediocre is based on what facts?

The post I responded to last time implied that everybody knows he is mediocre, including the Colts so it was stupid of them to give a 1st round pick. My point is the Colts and people who do not think they overpaid do not believe he is mediocre. But you've already dismissed that possibility since everyone (but a delusional few) know he is mediocre.

Sure teams make mistakes and sure some FF recognize those before they do. But FF players don't have to make the tough decisions (costing millions with years of lasting results) like a team does.

Just seems like you and some other FF and NFL experts think they could be better GMs than most teams, when in reality you'd be lost doing the job. Basically you are not as smart and experienced as you think you are.

PS Way to throw in your ignorant political views that nobody cares about. Save it for the tailgate.

I thought that would be a waste of time. I was right. Feel free to be even more offended and play off your victim status as you see fit.

Is it me or is the missing piece in this argument that the Colts are not using him as he should be used? I guess those days are gone? At least in Indy they are really gone...lol ... More runs with TRich in a close game with the Chargers could have made a difference. Gotta trust that what you invest in.

Brown looked like the better RB last night. Quicker to the point of attack, makes adjustments going to the second level, takes what he can when the point of attack is blocked.

Richardson looked like a plodder. He goes to the hole he's aimed at and can't create if there's nothing there.

Have to agree, CLE looks like they robbed IND by recouping a 1st rounder for Richardson. Sorry TRich owners and IND fans.

He did not look good, but a lot of what made Brown look better was situational. They would run Brown on 2nd down when the LB's were playing back and then put Trent in on 3rd and short against a stacked box. They also threw it to Brown a couple of times and got him in space, but never to Trent. When they ran Brown against a stacked box, he got fed his mouthpiece too, generally worse than Trent.

Not defending Trent really, he looked very average, but Brown is no better.

• Like 1