[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Case Keenum to start at QB for Texans

darin3

Only thing that worries me is that half of his touchdowns were from heaving the ball to AJ in coverage. I suppose it's a good thing that he's not afraid to throw down field, but how easily could those balls have been picked or dropped? I actually haven't seen his games, just going off of post-game reports.

I'm just hoping it lasts one more week - what worries me is that the O under him seems to really tail off in the second half, which says to me that Ds are adjusting to him quickly.

Only thing that worries me is that half of his touchdowns were from heaving the ball to AJ in coverage. I suppose it's a good thing that he's not afraid to throw down field, but how easily could those balls have been picked or dropped? I actually haven't seen his games, just going off of post-game reports.

I think the fact that its AJ (and Hopkins to a lesser extent) that he's heaving it to gives him a healthy margin for error.

He has a great schedule ROS.

Yeah he does. Picked him up along with Foles after the Rodgers injury, and there are a few games later down the stretch after Foles' bye in which it'd be really difficult to return Foles to the lineup due to Keenum's fantastic matchups (Jax two weeks in the span of three!!!).

Keenum has an excellent slate of games to establish himself as Houston's No 1, so I'd love to see him go out and grab that opportunity. With Foster going down and Schaub having a rough season, someone's got to step up. Would love for it to be the fella in my team :D

I am riding everything on Keenum and I just had a thought that makes me wonder. He always seems to have a weak 2nd half. I hope it isn't because Defenses are able to make adjustments during the half to change his game. If they can do it that quickly that is not too reassuring.