[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

wow tonight is big

frenzal rhomb

bronco billy gets upset when you express emotion over lineup concerns or players not performing. what do you think this is an nfl discussion forum?

:lol:

Between all my leagues I'm starting 12 different guys tonight. Just thought you'd like to know BB. :shades:

same here. i don't even worry anymore about who i'm playing cause i can't follow everything.

bronco billy gets upset when you express emotion over lineup concerns or players not performing. what do you think this is an nfl discussion forum?

No, it bothers BB when narcissistic FFers think that this MB is a forum designed for their own teams and that anyone and everyone should care about the travails of that owner's team.

Maybe we can start a frenzal rhomb forum and everyone will quit this MB and post over there about how concerned they are about how his team does each week. Sounds like you're in for it.

Edited by Bronco Billy

:lol:

Between all my leagues I'm starting 12 different guys tonight. Just thought you'd like to know BB. :shades:

Please post the starting lineups in each of them and then update it regularly to let us all know how each of those teams are doing after every play.

No, it bothers BB when narcissistic FFers think that this MB is a forum designed for their own teams and that anyone and everyone should care about the travails of that owner's team.

Maybe we can start a frenzal rhomb forum and everyone will quit this MB and post over there about how concerned they are about how his team does each week. Sounds like you're in for it.

wow dude, angry much. Its a f in message board. Sorry its your life and I ruined your day. Apparently someone else was willing to communicate with me and you could have just stayed out of it but you had to interject your sad sad self into this. Well tomorrow night I'll be out with my friends and wife seeing Less Than Jake while you patrol this message board determining what is worth posting on a fantasy football website. I actually almost feel bad for you. Wow, you are sad. Im just having fun but you are obviously missing out on something somewhere. Good luck to you and your rapid ascent to 30 k posts.

wow dude, angry much. Its a f in message board. Sorry its your life and I ruined your day. Apparently someone else was willing to communicate with me and you could have just stayed out of it but you had to interject your sad sad self into this. Well tomorrow night I'll be out with my friends and wife seeing Less Than Jake while you patrol this message board determining what is worth posting on a fantasy football website. I actually almost feel bad for you. Wow, you are sad. Im just having fun but you are obviously missing out on something somewhere. Good luck to you and your rapid ascent to 30 k posts.

No, I'm not angry. And FWIW I could care less how you feel about me.

Let me ask you a simple question and see if you'll answer it:

Why do you think that people here ought to be interested in how your team does tonight- other than you, and maybe your opponent and some others in that league perhaps?

No, I'm not angry. And FWIW I could care less how you feel about me.

Let me ask you a simple question and see if you'll answer it:

Why do you think that people here ought to be interested in how your team does tonight- other than you, and maybe your opponent and some others in that league perhaps?

well - apparently someone was because they responded. Just seeing if anyone was in a similar boat. Looking to commiserate. Better question is why do you care??? just read it and move on. If your not interested in my post, so what - why the expression of derision?? Just f off and go your own way

well - apparently someone was because they responded. Just seeing if anyone was in a similar boat. Looking to commiserate. Better question is why do you care??? just read it and move on. If your not interested in my post, so what - why the expression of derision?? Just f off and go your own way

So you aren't going to answer that simple question?

Let me know when that happens.

i just got wood over you mentioning the idear.