[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MFL glitch

kcmast

My opponent in a MFL league did not set their lineup before the Thursday game and had Welker and Decker in. At 8:52 pm central MFL allowed them to take both out. Our rules clearly state players lock at the start of their game. I notified the commish but he doesn't want to make a decision unless it affects the outcome. After 15 years playing ff I decided earlier this year to hang it up. Man im going to be pissed if this robs me of going out on top.

My opponent in a MFL league did not set their lineup before the Thursday game and had Welker and Decker in. At 8:52 pm central MFL allowed them to take both out. Our rules clearly state players lock at the start of their game. I notified the commish but he doesn't want to make a decision unless it affects the outcome. After 15 years playing ff I decided earlier this year to hang it up. Man im going to be pissed if this robs me of going out on top.

That's messed up. Is your opponent the commish's brother? LOL

I asked MFL about the glitch on twitter...once they reply I'll post it here.

They are asking you to send in a help ticket (probably with a link to the league) and they will check the IP numbers to see who made the moves and when.

This is getting exciting!!!

They are asking you to send in a help ticket (probably with a link to the league) and they will check the IP numbers to see who made the moves and when.

This is getting exciting!!!

My initial thought is that the Commish might have done it...only say that because as a commish I've been logged in and didn't realize it and noticed I could change a player and then realized oops need to log out and back in as an owner.

• Like 1

My initial thought is that the Commish might have done it...only say that because as a commish I've been logged in and didn't realize it and noticed I could change a player and then realized oops need to log out and back in as an owner.

I hope it was the commish. I love seeing someone exposing crooked cheating @$$Hats.

Edited by tazinib1

This is true,, when logged in as commish, you can change anyones lineup anytime, even after that players game has concluded.

As a MFL commish, I know all the abilities, and I have busted other MFL commishes for cheating in the past.

Here is a classic example of how I busted the morons.

When logged in as commish, they went in first and went to every owners custom settings under "contact info" tab, and then UN-checked all the boxes for any transactions that would normally generate an E-Mail. After doing this they went and made the lineup change, in this case it was their own player that had under performed, benched him, and then started another player yet to play still on their roster.

Then they went back in and checked all the boxes for E-Mail reports so that the owner would never know.

Very sneaky bastards, but I busted and exposed both to the league and now I commish all three MFL leagues.... lol

• Like 1

Here is MFL's resonse (Josh is the commish, his response is below that).

Hi Joshua -

This question is answered in our Help Center, which you can access from the "Help > Help Center" menu, in the "Players & Lineups" > "Submitting Lineups" subcategory:

An owner in my league had players in Thursday's game, but when he went to change his lineup before Sunday they were removed. How do I make sure that these Thursday players are locked into the games?

If you have enabled one of the options to copy lineups on the Setup > Players And Rosters > http://football.myfantasyleague.com/2013/options?L=12891&O=63>Starting Lineup Setup, it is most likely the option: "As Soon As Final (Monday) Results Are Available". If this is the selection then lineups do not copy until after Monday Night's final results run.

Therefore, if an owner submits a lineup after Thursday kickoff (but no lineup prior to Thursday) then all players that played on Thursday are locked out of his lineup as they are locked at kickoff of their game. You will want to change your settings to "As Soon As The Previous Week's Final Results Are Available" to have these players locked into their games on Thursday at kickoff.

- Julie

Here is the response as I understand it:

The only way for a starting line-up to carry-over from the week before is if it is left untouched through the end of Monday's game (per the settings selected). Should and owner go and try and update their line-up after a game has started, then players in that game will not be available to put into the line-up. My guess is Welker and Decker weren't even an option for Sugar High to start when the starting line-up was created. Perhaps Sugar can comment. It may look advantageous today, but had Decker done well, Sugar would have to had decided to ride out last week's line-up as is or make adjustments and not use Decker for the week. At least, I think that is how it would have worked. Something to consider for future changes.

As a MFL commish, I know all the abilities, and I have busted other MFL commishes for cheating in the past.

Here is a classic example of how I busted the morons.

When logged in as commish, they went in first and went to every owners custom settings under "contact info" tab, and then UN-checked all the boxes for any transactions that would normally generate an E-Mail. After doing this they went and made the lineup change, in this case it was their own player that had under performed, benched him, and then started another player yet to play still on their roster.

Then they went back in and checked all the boxes for E-Mail reports so that the owner would never know.

Very sneaky bastards, but I busted and exposed both to the league and now I commish all three MFL leagues.... lol

I'm not worried about the commish doing anything sneaky in this case. He is a very good friend. I don't know the SugarHigh team and they have been silent which tells me they know it is wrong.