[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

someone's gonna win their SB with NE def

HowboutthemCowboys

I just checked and not one team in any of the SB's played them

Now Baltimore & Buffalo were both used and they did almost as good , so did a couple of other defenses this week.

BAL & BUF were the only ones ( high scores ) used in my leagues though

I have not checked yet but I am hoping NE DF helps ER and me to a couple thousand dollars after we sat Stacy last week in the FFPC contest...Those 19 missed pts loom large for us we may have been in the running for a very big pay day I will check it out later...finally though the NE DF pick up paid off 29 pts!

I hate the team defense almost as much as the kicker. They both add more randomness to the game.

Would you prefer just starting RB's? Fantasy football is based on a theoretical outcome based on real NFL stats. My only complaint with most defensive scoring is that it isn't realistic. Give up 10 and score a point? Really? If a real NFL defense only gives up 10, the teams wins. The WCOFF defensive scoring is a joke IMO.

Edited by Thews40

I hate the team defense almost as much as the kicker. They both add more randomness to the game.

:lol:

in case you can't see my sig....

If you don't like unfair and flukish then fantasy football isnt for you