[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper Help, A. Brown, Bernard, Ellington, Gordon? Pick 2

JPLossmans

Which 2 should I keep?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which 2 should I keep?

• Antonio Brown in the late 4th.
    • Josh Gordon in the early 7th.
    • Andre Ellington in the early 15th.
    • Giovanni Bernard in the late 6th.

12 Man PPR 2 PlayerKeeper League. 1 QB, 3 WR, 2 RB, 1TE, 1 FLEX, 1K, 1D.

I can take 2 players @ -2 rds from previous year. Last round if undrafted. I have second pick as well.

A. Brown in the 4th round at pick #47

Giovanni Bernard in the 6th round at pick #71

Andre Ellington in the 15th round

Josh Gordon in the 7th round at pick #76

I was thinking at 2 I kind of have to take McCoy/Charles leftover from the 1st overall pick, which forces me to take 3 WR/TE in rounds 2-4 if I keep both running backs. Josh Gordon is risky, but if he comes back for playoffs he could be a steal and allow me to get him in the 5th next year. Ellington in the 15th is amazing, but he is relatively unproven. And Brown isn't really that great but I added him here in case anyone thought that was good.

Brown and Bernard, without a doubt at all.

Break it down as this:

Antonio Brown was a top 10 fantasy receiver last year, a year where the Steelers actually struggled a bit. No one has come in to Pittsburgh in the receiving group that is going to threaten that production he had. He is still Roethlisbergers favorite target. Not only is he a huge home run threat, but he has great hands. You are getting a late 2nd, early 3rd round pick by keeping him. I think you're getting him after his ADP. I look at it as a small steal for you.

Gio Bernard is a wild-card at this point for me. Of course he is a great talent, and he's got that Charles-like home run ability every time he touches the ball. The entrance of Jeremy Hill though scares me off a little, using a 6th though is an absolute steal. The Bengals spent a bit for Hill in the draft, I expect him to be an absolute red zone vulture this coming season. It could really hurt Bernards output, but as I said, for a 6th, that's another steal.

You're only at the point of deciding keepers and you've got two potential studs, you're in great shape!

I'd lock up the 3 RBs and just keep drafting WRs in a very deep WR draft

There are ~double the amount of WRs being kept as RBs in the draft. Maybe if I kept both RBs I could take Calvin Johnson instead of McCoy/Charles. Otherwise I won't get a top 12 WR.

There are ~double the amount of WRs being kept as RBs in the draft. Maybe if I kept both RBs I could take Calvin Johnson instead of McCoy/Charles. Otherwise I won't get a top 12 WR.

You won't need one with Bernard, Ellington and Charles/McCoy.

You don't need balance, you just need to outscore your opponent. IMO, that's the best start towards that goal.

You won't need one with Bernard, Ellington and Charles/McCoy.

You don't need balance, you just need to outscore your opponent. IMO, that's the best start towards that goal.

Pretty much this. If you don't well on the WRs you draft you at least have ammo to trade for one