[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trent Richardson comeback year?

Flip_Side

Richardson had an above average offensive line at Alabama, as well as a great defense that kept the other defenses on the field for extended periods of time and wore them out by creating a lot of three and outs. I am sure everyone has heard it said that it was his situation that made him great in college. I would like to see him succeed. Hard to believe that Lacy played behind him at Alabama.

Alot of folks here said the same thing about lacy. Watching him against notre dame I thought he'd be a beast, but plenty of people shared those same thoughts. Just pointing it out. I was high on trent last year, especially after the trade, but he seems to have just lost it.

Alot of folks here said the same thing about lacy. Watching him against notre dame I thought he'd be a beast, but plenty of people shared those same thoughts. Just pointing it out. I was high on trent last year, especially after the trade, but he seems to have just lost it.

I watch most of the Alabama games, and when Richardson was there I thought he was a beast. He had a pretty good rookie year in the NFL. As a lot of people have stated he is looking pretty pedestrian now. The playbook excuse doesn't work anymore for me. I don't think last year was a sophomore slump either.

Edited by Scorcher

OK then, at what point do the Colts give up on him and let Bradshaw take the reigns - granted it will only probably be a game or 3 before he's hurt and done again, but he was much better than any other back they had last year.

My guess is that if TRich plays poorly it'll be by week 5 for sure. Jax and Ten are unlikely to have great run defenses so if he's not producing by then I think he'll cede the starting role to Bradshaw.

I'm taking a wait-and-see attitude here. Preseason was not encouraging but I think he needs a few real games before we pass judgement. Agree with many others here that the trend does not appear positive.

OK then, at what point do the Colts give up on him and let Bradshaw take the reigns - granted it will only probably be a game or 3 before he's hurt and done again, but he was much better than any other back they had last year.

Hopefully soon! I loaded up on Ahmad Bradshaws in all my league except for one where he went in the 10th round.