[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If you drafted Russell Wilson you are

snoop2

I have zero confidence that Percy Harvin will stay healthy. Without Percy, Wilson will have roughly the same stats he had last year. Slightly above average.

Nope will just make Doug Baldwin better and bring Paul Richardson along sooner. RW will have a very very good year.

Edited by Cowboyz1

I don't know why you would want a QB with so few attempts as your fantasy QB.

Got shafted in the draft by someone taking Brady as a backup QB :sad:

To be fair I've always been happy to play the waiver wire for QBs. Had 6 different starters last year and ended up with the third most points in the league from QBs.

Edited by Dolphin_Akie
  • Like 1

Got shafted in the draft by someone taking Brady as a backup QB :sad:

To be fair I've always been happy to play the waiver wire for QBs. Had 6 different starters last year and ended up with the third most points in the league from QBs.

In my 2QB league I started out with Brees and Peyton.... which is hilarious bit not my point. ..I still lost games until I traded Peyton... and I finished with Cousins... and I would also have had McCown for a bit if I had not had Brees already. ..