[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Start Bench Tool not working for both leagues I want to track

Croe

I am tracking two leagues through myHuddle but only one is showing up. When I go to the start bench tool I can only get the specifics for one league of players im tracking. when I use the drop down to switch to my other league it just comes up with the page of every player out there and not just my team. Anyone else having this issue?

Forgot about this feature, so glad I saw this. Now if they can make it work that would be helfpul. I also tried to add a player to track and associate with my league, no indication it wasn't working except the player doesn't show up on the MyHuddle page.

Won't bother adding the rest of my roster until I know it is working.

It's nice in that it summarizes your leagues and gives projections based on that league's scoring. So you don't have to read through the entire start/bench and projections. But I like reading through all the start/bench and projections anyways so I read it all.