[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Players you regret drafting, or passing on?

Shorttynaz

Due to all go the question marks with the Redskins I didn't draft Garçon in every league I am in, which I regret now since he looks like the same PPR monster as last year. My diversifying strategy has not paid of so far.

Way too early to judge all of these. I could see you coming out ahead on 3/4 of those when all the stats are in.

I'll take 2 of 4. These two look like virtual locks, though yes...it's early...

Wayne > Shorts (mainly because of Shorts durability)

Carolina > Rams (Rams have major issues, and their sorry O may hinder the D)

I have no regrets. I'm confident that my players will show up. Its week 1 :lol:

wait a minute....I drafted that dude in St.Louis...that QB guy. Yeah...that guy. Luckily as only a #2 QB but still.

That guy that is out for the season, have you replaced him or waiting to see what other QB on waivers look good after another week or two?

My biggest regret is not getting Sproles, had him last year and was thinking he'd be good again this year. I think I should have just used him as a keeper instead of Rivers (keep 5 no contract or limits) since I was able to nab Cutler late in our 4th (like a 9th round redraft) and he may end up being my weekly starter.

Same here. I took Sjax in the 9th and followed him up with Freeman in the 10th. Jackson did have a respectable 4+ YPC though. Would be nice to see them stick with him..

I'm having trouble keeping SJax in my line up this week, even with my replacement of Lamar Miller