[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Players you regret drafting, or passing on?

Shorttynaz

I know it's only 1 week, and some of these games have yet to be played, but..

I'm gonna regret drafting Lacy and passing on Lynch. Sure, I know it was against Seattle's Defense and they're gonna make a lot of good players look bad, but he looked every bit like Richardson. Sure, he had a few good runs, but I saw a lot of dancing around in the backfield and waiting for holes to open up rather than just hit the gap.

I'm gonna regret passing on Vernon Davis. I personally didn't view him as a top 5 TE this season, hardly a top 10 TE.

I'm gonna regret passing on B Cooks in favor of S Watkins.

Last off, I'm gonna regret a trade prior to the season starting. Moved J Graham, K Wright and L Bell for Megatron, V Cruz and T Gerhart. I don't have jack at RB outside of an overhyped Lacy. S Jax didn't look bad today - had 12 carries for 50+ yards; more than 4 YPC. Hopefully Sproles, in whom I took with the last pick of the draft pans out..

I regret only drafting Maclin in one of my two leagues. I knew there was really good value there. I may end up regretting having Jordan Reed and Charles Clay as my TE's in both leagues, but I got faith in my boy Clay. I do regret not getting my hands on Percy, but he goes really quick in the Seattle area.