[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Montee Ball?!?!

GoldenEagle81

What could I do? He was projected highly AND he was a Badger. There's no way I could not draft him.

no...you did well and should be commended...not condemned....

but at least put up a disclaimer that you have these guys on your teams and then I can avoid...

I have Ball on 4 teams....and have paid dearly for it....even though I have a decent record...

but I should have picked up 2 wins today in 32 Homarrrrrrs.......he did not help me....I think I lost both of my games with the same team by less than 5 pts...combined...thanks for the fumble Mr. Ball

All running backs suck when they play @SEA.

He will get his because they are sticking with him. I got worried when he fumbled on the first play, but they went right back to him. He did good work as a blocker today, both downfield and in pass pro. I am finally on board with him as an RB1 going forward. He is clearly Manning's guy.

Benched him today...for Lamar Miller....his schedule isn't getting much easier, but the guy isn't going to finish with 500 yards rushing either. He's a good back with a dynamic offense, things will sort itself out. I am just navigating this part of his schedule, but fully expect him to start rolling at some point.

I don't think Knowshon is all that great of a player but he put up numbers last year simply because of the role of the lead RB in this offense. Ball is at least as capable as Moreno of doing that job. He will be fine the rest of the way. Buy low

• Like 1

Last year he got 4.6 ypc this year he's getting 3.3....I din't like him last year, don't like him this year. I avoided him in the draft because he is not a good back.

The difference is that last year he was playing second fiddle to Knowshon, and now Knowshon is gone. That gives Ball the lead RB role in a solid Denver offense, a huge opportunity to put up good stats. That's why his ADP was so high, even though he didn't really do anything last year. The Broncos seem to disagree with your assessment of him not being a good back, because otherwise they wouldn't have let Knowshon go.

• Like 1

Stay the course. Rough start for sure. He needs to produce after this bye

Needing to and doing so are two different things. Denver has a pretty tough schedule this season, and their O-line isn't necessarily the bees knees at run blocking.. Edited by Shorttynaz

Needing to and doing so are two different things. Denver has a pretty tough schedule this season, and their O-line isn't necessarily the bees knees at run blocking..

....and therein lies the problem with Monte Ball.

It has taken time for Denver's reshuffled O-Line to gel. I think they will block much better after the bye.