[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Montee Ball?!?!

GoldenEagle81

Please...I was just offered Crabtree and Royal for Demaryius and Garçon because "Demaryius sucks and Garçon is the #2 in Washington"......really?

Did you ask why they want to trade for a guy that sucks? In all the years I've owned top WRs (Carter, Freeman, Fitz, Calvin and most recently Demaryius) nobody has ever offered me a reasonable trade for them. Its always some RB in the 15-25 range.

Did you ask why they want to trade for a guy that sucks? In all the years I've owned top WRs (Carter, Freeman, Fitz, Calvin and most recently Demaryius) nobody has ever offered me a reasonable trade for them. Its always some RB in the 15-25 range.

I just got offered Kendall Wright and Mike Evans for Damaryius...

He ignored that question. ...I mean I have been low balled before but this one takes the cake. ..

And he tried to justify his offer which was pretty funny

Already grabbed juwan thompson in my 16-man league. Shoe's about to drop if you believe the Denver radio...through camp and going into the bye week.

Fully displace? Not immediately. But ahead of CJ Anderson and Hillman....very likely. Good blocker, hits the hole fast, and is the "thunder" type of back to compliment ball. Juwan had no business making this team, but he makes plays every opportunity and "forced" Denver to keep him rostered. Ball was given the keys, but they are not deeply invested in him either. As a (heavy) ball owner and bronco fan: hedge your bets on deep rosters imo.

Thompson is a very average football player, has almost no high level skill, no wonder he wasn't even drafted. If Ball doesn't make it, it will be one of CJ or Hillman...by the time they get to Thompson they'll be in the off-season.

Since I have Ball I watch Denver a lot and their run blocking has been a special brand of suck at times or they have abandoned the run for no apparent reason...Ball averaged 4ypc v KC, but only got 12 totes and Manning threw the ball inside the redzone almost exclusively. CIrcumstances and some tough matchups have dictated Ball's performance so far, but he'll be fine after Denver gets past these tough run defenses.

Edited by kwolf68

Thompson is a very average football player, has almost no high level skill, no wonder he wasn't even drafted. If Ball doesn't make it, it will be one of CJ or Hillman...by the time they get to Thompson they'll be in the off-season.

Since I have Ball I watch Denver a lot and their run blocking has been a special brand of suck at times or they have abandoned the run for no apparent reason...Ball averaged 4ypc v KC, but only got 12 totes and Manning threw the ball inside the redzone almost exclusively. CIrcumstances and some tough matchups have dictated Ball's performance so far, but he'll be fine after Denver gets past these tough run defenses.

Good point. Ball's lost out due to Peyton's 14 1-yard bromance TD passes to Julius. Methinks Peyton is trying too hard to top last year's TD total.

Thompson is a very average football player, has almost no high level skill, no wonder he wasn't even drafted.

You know who had worse measurables than Thompson, was barely drafted, and only made the team because of his special teams play?

Hint: He is widely regarded as the greatest Broncos RB ever.